Sign in to follow this  
neelnaize

Complete Moron

Im pretty certian it wouldnt be anyone from the forum as we all know fundamental specs of our pride and joy but this dudes a complete dousch bag i asked him about the engine chipping and "blow of vlave" (LOL) and he didnt know, his reply was """" off. Such morons out there shouldn't have access to luxury bruisers like a 7 series. Its a M60 4L motor and hes listed it as 4.4L. Should i report him to trademe for misleading representation in auction?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-229700793.htm

Look at the ODO

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=+%09+BS...mp;search=Check

Edited by neelnaize

To what end were you asking him about the chipping and blow off valve? Do you pick fights with guys who wear pink t- shirts?He may be a moron but its not really that cool to go 'moron hunting' in my opinion. So he talks about what he doesnt know..... who cares? Just walk away..... its only a car, a cheap car....

Not report- worthy. Those are extra details of an item being advertised to inspect, not terms of a sale.

The world doesnt care that its a 7 series nor what that means if it ever meant anything. It's another car, that is all.

Hot rims though.

Dont go "Moron hunting" but dont wont the seller ripping off would be buyers by lies. And no cars arnt just cars we take pride on our motor vehicles as a hobby. Thanks for your input.

Edited by neelnaize

This is not as bad as some of the listings on trademe man... he also said its "Blow of value" not "blow of valve" lol...

What did you ask him about the chipping?

I saw it was siad bullet proof window tint.maybe 22mm steel plate mount on the widow trim.LOL

Its clearly an m60 with the 4l engine. The M62 which was a 4.4 started in 96 and the easiest way to tell is the M62 has the steptronic gearbox.

The glass will be double glazed not bullet proof, although there are e38's with bullet proof glass.

It just another sub $10 grand car and lots of people can buy them.

Also the E38 from 95 came out with the 4.4 litre V8 after September although it appears this one is a 4 litre.

Carjam are not 100% accurate and odo readings at WOF time also are not reliable

Yeh exactly... when did $10k cars become luxury O.o

Dont go "Moron hunting" but dont wont the seller ripping off would be buyers by lies. And no cars arnt just cars we take pride on our motor vehicles as a hobby. Thanks for your input.

Wtf is that supposed to say?

Lame Thread - Locked