Sign in to follow this  
Shady

Nurmourous Parts WTB for '88 318i.

Check my Ad on Trademe.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-228284438.htm

Am keen to do some deals. Or if someone can provide everything I need, in Mint condition I will be happy to SWAP for a Personalised Plate or 2! Just send me your offers. And Photos is a MUST. I am not interested if you cany provide photos. Sick of replying to people who email me and then dont hear back cos I ask for photos. So dont bother unless you got photos of what I want!

Cheers

Shady

I can supply:

Tow bar

Boot Seal

Centre console with handbrake boot

at the prices you offer ($85 total) plus freight from Kerikeri.

I can supply photos if you need them, but only if you are prepared to pay the freight (the seal and console will be cheap, but the towbars are heavy!)

By the way, you need to add a zero to your extractors price - these go for between $600 and $1500 up.

And 5x or more the offer for cruise control - you need the cable, servo, brackets, computer, loom, stalk, column trim, micro switches for clutch pedal and you'll need to research how to get the wiring sorted. I wouldn't even remove it from the car for you for $60, let alone let you have it for that much.

Thats why I put a (?) by the price as I have no idea whats needed to install it. I dont know if im going to bother yet the major stuff as I am going to sell it once I fix my sump. Will get back to you about the other parts.

And 5x or more the offer for cruise control - you need the cable, servo, brackets, computer, loom, stalk, column trim, micro switches for clutch pedal and you'll need to research how to get the wiring sorted. I wouldn't even remove it from the car for you for $60, let alone let you have it for that much.

REALLY?

I just whorried mine out and biffed it.damn.

Yeah but you would have only biffed the servo and the cable. All the other bits that make it go are a bit trickier to get out.