Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

Back on track baby

Went out to Ruapuna again yesterday for a playday. Unfourtunitly for me my brake booster seal/diaframe blew in a warm up lap earlier in the day ( booster needs a rebuild now) so i only had man power to brake......so needless to say i had bugger all brakes but still enough to have some fun as well as clean up some Turbos Jappa"s (Mazda Spirit R RX7, Nissan 200SX,Silvia,r33 GTR, and a few mr2s) and my personal favourite Porsche's, one 911 Carrera4 3.6 with a carrera cup exhaust (sounds so good) and one Caymen S so i was well chuffed with that!! Oh and cleaning up an R33 GTR on the straight!!

There was a GT2 Porsche out there but due to various reasons we didn't get near each other all day, oh well maybe next time. I'm sure if it was pedaled well it would of totally left me in its dust anyway.

I'm starting to get my heal toe going but due to the brakes being boosterless i couldn't heal toe particularly well because the pedal had to much travel.

Anyway i hope you guys enjoy it, remember if you like it give me a five star :)

post-204-1247950714_thumb.jpg

Edited by Riley

nice effort my bro was there racing in a white 2door integra, nice video riley

Thanks Shane, yes there was a few integras out there and a white one with prima on the back 1/4 panel

Still amazes me how well this thing goes Riley big ups! Sound so clean too. Did you sort out a surge tank yet? My mate Kenneth has a friend called Ben in Auckland who has been in your car and he said it was pretty quick.

Still amazes me how well this thing goes Riley big ups! Sound so clean too. Did you sort out a surge tank yet? My mate Kenneth has a friend called Ben in Auckland who has been in your car and he said it was pretty quick.

Thanks mate. No still have not sorted it yet ($$-) need to get it done though, it just runs out of juice with anything under half a tank on right handers. Ben......Its probably Ben Wilton i think, he used to work for my company

music to the ears!

3:51 woohooo! :)

haha ive got to be very careful on the throttle through the dipper, lots of fun though.

Another sweet vid Riley.

What side skirts are they?

Thanks mate. No still have not sorted it yet ($$-) need to get it done though, it just runs out of juice with anything under half a tank on right handers. Ben......Its probably Ben Wilton i think, he used to work for my company

Ohh yea that thing... $$$ all to familiar to me also haha never seem to quite have enough aye! Yea Ben Wilton thats who it was. Was it when he was in marketing for Repco? He is now at pioneer autoparts.

sh*t that’s fast!! Good to see you out enjoying it Riley, also good to see it annihilate a couple of Crapanese imports.

Oh how I miss the track :(

Looks like you had a real ball Riley.

Another sweet vid Riley.

What side skirts are they?

Thanks mate, They are actually Zenders, I thought they were ACS as ive had about 3sets but must of put on the wrong ones when we painted it lol. They are basically direct copy's of one another's designs

Ohh yea that thing... $$$ all to familiar to me also haha never seem to quite have enough aye! Yea Ben Wilton thats who it was. Was it when he was in marketing for Repco? He is now at pioneer autoparts.

Yes thats the one!! Hes a dam good fella, I should hit him up for some cheap deals lol

Got a spare set you wanna sell then :D

Got a spare set you wanna sell then :D

Sorry dude they are long gone, if i find some ill let you no