Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

europarts parts connection experience?

hey guys,

the times fast approaching me to manual the 328 and am weighing up a few different options...

I can get hold of a conversion through the euro parts connection in manukau there for a pretty good price so thought id see if anyone on here has anything to say about their conversion packages? good or bad etc.

Let me know.

Cheers!

Jase

Dropped the car off to Ray at HELLBM yesterday arvo (Tuesday) and picked it up tonight (Wednesday) all finished and absolutely amazing job. The finish of the interiors bits and pieces is as it would come out of the factory and gearbox/clutch etc is all very good. So if anyone else is looking for parts or help with anything I wouldn't hesitate to call Ray again. Great bloke.

Cheers.

blew me away. drove in and straight onto the hoist and bonnet was up before i was out of the car. very highly recommend ray and his team for anything at all.

give him a call, he would probable be more than happy to help you get it up here man. call though, dont text or PM. cheers