Sign in to follow this  
moktar

M325i TECH2

Funny, I had thoughts this morning of posting both of those cars.

I know the white one, saw it and talked with the owner a few months back. It has been discussed on here before but if you are thinking about buying it I can let you in on a few things about it.

Has a Tech1 wheel, gutted. At least one part on it suits the E30 shape :D

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-231249270.htm

Would be keen if i didnt have plans for the 328IS.

Dont see many TECH2's for sale these days.

Why oh why do people take such bad photos for trade me auctions!

If you are selling something like this you need to take some decent or at least flattering photos of the vehicle, its an online add.

Cardinal rule is to never photograph the tire facing out!

Looks ok though, needs the hubcaps.

Edited by Apex

Why oh why do people take such bad photos for trade me auctions!

Because its a pig!

Ive been waiting for that black tech II to be listed on trade Me.

The car is just up the road from my work. About 6 months ago I approached the guy and asked if he was interested in selling it, which he was. Only problem is that it didnt go! Water was some how making its way into the engine, mixing with the oil and had basically rooted it. This put me off and I never pursued it any further.

To be honest the car is pretty rough. The bumpers need a full repaint due to chipped, cracked paint. There are various dings, scratches etc all over the body. Passenger seat is ripped. Cars are always backed into it etc etc. IMO it really has not been looked after and no way worth the 10k asking price.

I do remember a Bimmersport member viewing the white one and said it was ROUGH AS GUTS.. buyer beware

Guest FrantiC

Guy with the white m-tech2 is abit of a useless prick...

Bought my m-tech2 kit off him. Took about a good month to get the kit off him....... Was advertized "extremely good condition", hmmm scratches, faded paint cracked front valance......yeah sure mate!

Because its a pig!

Ive been waiting for that black tech II to be listed on trade Me.

The car is just up the road from my work. About 6 months ago I approached the guy and asked if he was interested in selling it, which he was. Only problem is that it didnt go! Water was some how making its way into the engine, mixing with the oil and had basically rooted it. This put me off and I never pursued it any further.

To be honest the car is pretty rough. The bumpers need a full repaint due to chipped, cracked paint. There are various dings, scratches etc all over the body. Passenger seat is ripped. Cars are always backed into it etc etc. IMO it really has not been looked after and no way worth the 10k asking price.

I left a card under the wiper when I saw it out in Newtown in March, didn't hear anything. Of note this is the sister car to the one my family had in the early 90's it's been in WGTN all its long hard life. Our one was sadly written off in 1996.

It was in very sorry state when I looked at it last. Looks like garage guy got cheap and is cashing in...

Was intrested in the White one when i was looking to buy a M325. But the 328 showed up and couldnt turn it down.

My heart still lies with E30 Tech2's

I used to see the black one all the time, its just behind Courtneay place. Yeah the paints a bit rough but it still looks cool - its a tech II e30! Overpriced imo.