Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

Sale: Clear Lights, Splitter, Lip Spoilers and Gauge Rings

Hey guys,

Sale on. Got leftover stock from the idiots who didn't pick up their pre-ordered items. Selling nearly at cost. Others can sort group buys in the future. The only thing that did go were the E30 eyelids, thanks to those who got them.

Including:

Lip Spoilers

Posted Image

E36 Coupe - 1, 2, 3

E46 Sedan - 1

E39 Sedan - 1, 2

E36 Sedan - 1

E46 Coupe - 1

Gauge Rings

Posted Image

E36 - 1

E46 - 1, 2

E38/E39 - 1

Also:

E46 Coupe Clear Rear Lights

E46 Sedan Clear Front Indicators

E36 M3 Lip

Prices aren't going any lower. Please just bid or buy now on Trade Me can't be bothered sorting out things outside of Trade Me atm.

If you buy something through Trade Me, I'll discount shipping 40%. Bimmersport Discount if you'd like. Just leave a note when you win.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by Nick021

Sweet, dont suppose you could measure the lenght from end to end of that front lip?

Only if you can be bothered.No biggy.

Guest Simon*

Got leftover stock from the idiots who didn't pick up their pre-ordered items.

Name and shame. Don't want useless f**ktards like this on our forum

My thoughts exactly! I didnt think we had people on here that would be something like that to someone trying to help! Its rat sh*t IMO.

Im interested in a E36 coupe lip spoiler but dont want to go to the hassle of getting just that colour coded at this stage and im not sure what it will look like as is, plain black.

Guest Simon*

My thoughts exactly! I didnt think we had people on here that would be something like that to someone trying to help! Its rat sh*t IMO.

Im interested in a E36 coupe lip spoiler but dont want to go to the hassle of getting just that colour coded at this stage and im not sure what it will look like as is, plain black.

Aren't they all black on the M3 by default? Would look fine probably

E: My bad, thinking of front lip. "Lip spoiler" always throws me - thinking of wrong end of car :wacko:

Edited by Simon*

Thanks to Nick, finally got rear lip which I've been wanting to get for some time. Now I'm happy :D

B**tards at NZ Post put a crack in one of my eyebrows :angry:

But they look sweet Nick, thanks heaps for organising everything. I am going to get some chrome gauge rings for my car I think :)

Luckily most of the Bimmersport guys have picked theres up. Mainly Trade me knobs who have f**ked off. I delete all details of the pre-orders after 2 weeks, if they haven't contacted me back after I let them know they've arrived its their problem if they still want the item.

Its a shame isn't it. If you're keen for a lip, I can import them painted from factory for an extra $20 USD. Only problem is I can't guarantee the finish. But I trust my guy over there, he's done some sweet stuff for me. If you want, on my next order, I can order one for you painted and that can be my paint test. No obligation if the paint isn't up to scratch. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks to Nick, finally got rear lip which I've been wanting to get for some time. Now I'm happy :D

Thats great man. Hope its as you wanted :)

Hey thanks to those who have purchased. Got alot going out tomorrow. :)

B**tards at NZ Post put a crack in one of my eyebrows :angry:

But they look sweet Nick, thanks heaps for organising everything. I am going to get some chrome gauge rings for my car I think :)

F**k me. Jeez im sick of NZ post.

Nathan, please contact me if you're not happy. Hopefully the crack is on the top where its not visible.

You should probably try get some Tech1 side skirts :D

^ I agree.

Really appreciate you spending the time and $ organizing group buys Nick.

And yeah the crack is on the top, so no drama, I will be going to fast for anyone to notice anyway :D

You should probably try get some Tech1 side skirts :D

Toooooo big man! Shipping is 3 x cost of item!

^ I agree.

Really appreciate you spending the time and $ organizing group buys Nick.

And yeah the crack is on the top, so no drama, I will be going to fast for anyone to notice anyway :D

Cheers mate. Nice to bring affordable stuff in that people actually want!

Would love to see how they look on an E30 Nathan. Whenever you've got them sorted if you could send me a picture or something I would really appreciate it.

Toooooo big man! Shipping is 3 x cost of item!

Cheers mate. Nice to bring affordable stuff in that people actually want!

Would love to see how they look on an E30 Nathan. Whenever you've got them sorted if you could send me a picture or something I would really appreciate it.

Not sure if you got a photo or not? But heres mine:

post-4588-1251435724.jpg