Sign in to follow this  
deane30

e30 M3 cab

Looks hot in that photo. Not a bad price either but you'd HAVE to make sure the deal included those wheels.

Posted Image

(edit) - Looks like doug is selling it ;) (I realise he's probably helping out). Also edit to fix picture as I fail at the internet.

Edited by CamB

Be pretty hard for Roland to sell it with those RS' as they are on Laurences m3 lol.

Sick ride.

Bummer - easily the best look on any M3 IMHO.

Ha that didn't take long. I am indeed selling this car as I don't have the space for it. I'm happy that this is a good buy given the work that's been done hopefully it will find a good home.

Thanks for keeping the thread clean guys good to see

CamB wheels are from my M3 :P but they do look stunning on the Cab :rolleyes:

I'd be hard pushed to let them go though, lol

It's an amazing car with all the restoration work thats gone into it.. Once you go for a ride in it you realise how well built it is. Will be sad to see it go.

Laurence

CamB wheels are from my M3 :P but they do look stunning on the Cab :rolleyes:

I'd be hard pushed to let them go though, lol

It's an amazing car with all the restoration work thats gone into it.. Once you go for a ride in it you realise how well built it is. Will be sad to see it go.

Laurence

Hi guys, I have a question. This car was once for sale at Global Prestige in Auckland (circa 2005) and was then in mint condition. I know it has been restored because I saw it at Concourse' d' Elegance looking unbelievable.

What was the mileage prior to the restoration (because I recall something like 170 -180km back then - is that right0?

Also are these 16" BBS's or 17" BBS - near identical to the Style 5's?

Either way, I was astonished with how good this car was at the car show, but I do recall it that it looked sensational prior to the restoration!

Yep car has done approx 180ks prior to rebuild and still shows the correct mileage. Just hasn't been used much since. It is truely stunning

At that price and a lotto win, I'd have it. Sadly one component is missing.

I saw this car when it was for sale in Auckland about 5-6 years ago. Id say at 68K with a full restoration - considering its pedigree, whoever can afford to buy this iconic piece of motoring is doing very well.

A great car which sets the benchmark for a concourse collectible. Good luck with the sale.

Nice white M3 by the way.

for someone who isnt a fan of cab. . . i love it

I saw this car when it was for sale in Auckland about 5-6 years ago. Id say at 68K with a full restoration - considering its pedigree, whoever can afford to buy this iconic piece of motoring is doing very well.

A great car which sets the benchmark for a concourse collectible. Good luck with the sale.

Nice white M3 by the way.

ha snap white FTW. That's the way brook cabs are badass

growing on me, and yes +1 white m3 is wicked

:wub:

Good Luck with sale!

Edited by antil33t

Also are these 16" BBS's or 17" BBS - near identical to the Style 5's?

Either way, I was astonished with how good this car was at the car show, but I do recall it that it looked sensational prior to the restoration!

BBS RS wheels are 17" x 8.5"

Yes, it is in MINT condition.. very sad to see it for sale too! If I won lotto this weekend it would be in my garage straight away.

Laurence