Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

19x9.5 wheels in NZ ?

Hey,

First post I know :) ... nice to see a forum going here in NZ !

Just bought an 2001 e46 330i, It has the standard 17inch alloys and I have budgeted for big wheels and tyres and suspension (amoung other things on the list).

My question is ..

Is there anywhere in NZ that sells 19x9.5 rears and 19x8.5/9.0 fronts size wheels in NZ (the offset around this size is obviously critical) ... I dont really like what most of NZ's 'mag' / alloy shops have to offer so far (mainly chrome and other designs for the jap market (not my thing) ).. I have looked around a bit in the auckland region but so far haven't come up with much.

any advice is greatly apprieciated ... cheers

Should be pretty easy to find decent 18" rims (eg- M3 style wheels) but if you don't like the 19" that the mag/alloy shops sell here you're probably up for an internet search IMO.

PS nice wheels, post a pic?

yeah cheers mate ...

I'll sort some pics out this weekend when i've got a lil bit of time ..

Seems that way at the moment .. getting stuff off the net .. managed to find a nice source for Xenon lights thats not to pricey ... the decent 6000k ones too and the whole euro white indercator thing too ..

check out http://www.m3motorwerks.com/index.php .. they ship internationally .. about to place my order this week

Those white indicator bulbs you'd be cheaper going through bimmian.com because that is where most placec gets them off anyway ... i've got mine through them and i'm pretty pleased with them ... there is pictures posted up some where on here... have a search for them...

Hey thanks for the links ... Only had the car about 1/2 a week :D so doing a bit of research before I go nuts ...

Might head down to the Show and Shine to say hi on sat ... the car as I said is stock as .. but that will change soon enough :)

Welcome mate about time another E46 modder came onboard. What does BBS do i wonder ???

Make a visit to Evotechnik http://www.sankeys.demon.co.uk/ or http://www.sankeys.demon.co.uk/forum

I think i can say that we (Evotechnik) have some of the best UK tuned e46's so come on down and have a chat.

Yeah BBS do some nice wheels

I really like the RS-GT's .. basically for the deep dish look I'm trying to achieve (staggered)

Posted Image

and then prolly the CH's .. but they are a bit flat for my liking ....

Posted Image

both are forged .. so that would be a bonus for NZ's crappy roads ..:)

I'm actually looking more along the Breyton range as they definitly do the sizes I want .. cept no one in NZ imports them ..

Posted Image

Edited by hybrid

Well .. I've might have found what im looking for ... Toptown do the Racing Hart range and I came up with this.

Posted Image

Racing Hart C4 - 3 Piece

Just phoned them and they are checking sizing and offset from the manufacture.

But its shaping up nicely. Prolly gonna have to get the gaurds rolled a little.

and this is what they look like on a vehicle, albeit not a bmw :)

Posted Image

Edited by hybrid

might be interesting to note - magwarehouse.com do both Racinghart and BBS to .. they might not list the models your looking for but they should be able to get them. Always good to get a price quote.

yeah .. either way .. got get em imported ...the guy at Toptown said they only stock those sizes for things like HSV offsets .. tis sweet .. I'm a patient bugger ..