Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

WTB: 750il Brake Master cylinder

Does anyone know where I can get a 25mm e32 750il Brake Master cylinder?

It will be going on the racecar and the current e30 one isn't going to be firm enough.

I will consider anything else that will fit the e30 chassis that is an upgrade from the current one, also since there car is not running a booster, mounting points don't really matter along with length so anything that will fit the original brake lines, is on the cards.

Edited by Jamez

i have some e34 540i ones

323e30 might of sused me out with a 735i one, a quick search on google revealed they should be the same

I got mine out of a 735 i think. Pretty sure it was 25mm. Brake pedal is stiff as with standard calipers.

hoping with the e36 m3 brakes its medium, not soft like they currently are, but in saying that it does also have 1 million year old pads and rotors on it :P I'll put up another thread for rotors and pads.

I drove another e30 yesterday with standard brakes. And tbh I thought they were f**ked, turns out it was just normal e30 brakes. The bigger m/c makes so much difference.

How much are these worth? Another mod I would like to do on my car in the future.