Sign in to follow this  
Wervie67

Fake Bmw?

just got this email from trademe... seems some overseas guy has been posting fake e30's

Dear William,

We have concerns about the listing for the BMW 325i E30 5SPD 1986 (#233552106) which you viewed on the Trade Me website recently.

The listing was created by an overseas scammer and it is not genuine. The vehicle does not exist.

An email address was included in the description for this listing prompting you to contact the seller directly. For your own security you should not send any emails to that address.

was anyone looking at this? cant remember what it looked like

Edited by Wervie67

I got the same lol

Guest Simon*

the one on CHCH? but i saw that in turners?!?!?!

did someone post it on Trademe?

No that's a real one

This was a white 325 with body flares and spoiler like an M3

just got this email from trademe... seems some overseas guy has been posting fake e30's

was anyone looking at this? cant remember what it looked like

I don't think it was an overseas scammer, as TradeMe put it, but that muppet PORTNOY trying to sell his fibreglass kitted 325i again.

The guy has had his auctions pulled from TradeMe many, many times, and from his posts on here was an all round knob...

...which is a shame as I think Silver Fox and I were going to have a bidding war on the car this time <_<

I don't think it was an overseas scammer, as TradeMe put it, but that muppet PORTNOY trying to sell his fibreglass kitted 325i again.

The guy has had his auctions pulled from TradeMe many, many times, and from his posts on here was an all round knob...

+1 :D