Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Red Alpina E30 Coupe

Was on my way back from Hamilton and in between Timaru and Oamaru I spotted a bright red E30 Alpina Coupe, it was absolutely stunning, just wondering if anyone knows about it here? It's the kind of car that you would swap your children for, left arm and/or right eye!

Was on my way back from Hamilton and in between Timaru and Oamaru I spotted a bright red E30 Alpina Coupe, it was absolutely stunning, just wondering if anyone knows about it here? It's the kind of car that you would swap your children for, left arm and/or right eye!

This?

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....hl=alpina+coupe

Edited by CamB

God its beautiful. Every time I see that car on here it makes me go :wub: .

Oh my god yes.... That is the best looking E30 I've ever seen. Good finding, damn that looks hot!

Edit:

I wonder what that thing is worth and what the owner would sell it for... Would have to be 10k + wouldn't it?

Edited by X5V8

Guest FrantiC

Definitley hot.

Aren't they more? I am sure Ray had a black one he wanted something like $15,000 for.

Oh my god yes.... That is the best looking E30 I've ever seen. Good finding, damn that looks hot!

Edit:

I wonder what that thing is worth and what the owner would sell it for... Would have to be 10k + wouldn't it?

A mint stock M325i is worth 10k+ so easy 15k.

X5V8 - In the thread I linked to... where you already asked the same question!!

Sorry lads. No chance of being for sale

Im in love

Its amazing

Im pretty sure i saw it on Saturday heading south from Rangiora/Amberley way back into CHCH? Had an orange plate or something on the front? looks so awesome

I love the shell...

and would love to throw a 2.7 and 5 lug at it :D

I believe he has already 2.7'd it :mellow:

Im pretty sure i saw it on Saturday heading south from Rangiora/Amberley way back into CHCH? Had an orange plate or something on the front? looks so awesome

I saw the same car on the coast, driving the coast road to Punakiki. There was a whole lot nice cars, all wearing a "alpine classic" orange plate.

Not sure if it was this one, or the red 325i that was mistakingly for sale here.

I saw the same car on the coast, driving the coast road to Punakiki. There was a whole lot nice cars, all wearing a "alpine classic" orange plate.

Not sure if it was this one, or the red 325i that was mistakingly for sale here.

Not mine

Your car is now my desktop backgrnd... I let off a quicky at work everytime i catch a glimpse ;)