Sign in to follow this  
Shady

Thinking of selling then buying another E30

good luck man! try other places than trademe like a nice one you see on the side of the road leave a note and you never know.. owner might not know what it is worth and you'll be away laughing.. anyway you have ages to search , take your time and good luck i'll give you a shout if i hear of anything nice.

This is it.. seems to have colour coded bumpers and door handles? but probably painted by an owner for all I know..

as for tech 2 kit, no idea if it ever had that, i'm thinking probably not though

Just thought I remembered one on TM similar to that but had a Tech2 kit, I dunno..

Posted Image

This is it.. seems to have colour coded bumpers and door handles? but probably painted by an owner for all I know..

as for tech 2 kit, no idea if it ever had that, i'm thinking probably not though

Yeah thats the one I saw, I was gonna send him the link to it till I saw it was sold. Seemed like a decent buy for you :)

Guest FrantiC

I know of a 325i auto 1990 around here, full leather interior, cruise control, black 4 door going for $1800.

My mate may be buying it though so it's under wraps for now. Damn cheap IMO. Looks real tidy.

I paid $3,500 for a NZ new E30 325i Coupe, Manual with Motorsport seats, uprated suspension, springs, LSD, wank wank wank about 2 months ago. 305k, motor does need a top end rebuild eventually, but just bide your time and find something nice. I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

Guest Simon*

I know of a 325i auto 1990 around here, full leather interior, cruise control, black 4 door going for $1800.

My mate may be buying it though so it's under wraps for now. Damn cheap IMO. Looks real tidy.

Let me know if this sale falls through would ya John ;)

Guest FrantiC

Yeah sure.. We are gonna go check it out in the weekend, Have only seen 1 picture of it and it looked good. Only things are the guys like 19/20 so sounds really dodgy. But he owns a couple other well known cars around here which are clean examples just don't wanna say what cos then it may be obvious who is selling it :lol: