Sign in to follow this  
APT

MIT RACEQUAL COURSE

Well as i am nearing the the finish of my supply chain diploma and there arent to many jobs in the freight forwarding/supply chain industry at the moment - atleast for someone that doesnt have much experience.

I am looking at furthering my studies, in an area i would call my hobby so it wont really be a career path just something i enjoy doing and learning more about motorsport.

Back to the chase. Has anyone on here been through the RACEQUAL course at MIT its level 2 in motorsport and based in Pukekohe and is a one year course, would you recommend it ? its pros/cons ? assignment structure? timetables? anything would be great.

or has anyone used other courses ?

The racequal course looks really interesting building your own race car with a team, i believe they built honda EG racecars before.

Thanks

Andrew

I did the level 3 Certificate in Motor Industry (introductory motorsport) at WINTEC last year, was a good fun course. Used it to build my E30 racer. But i can see one based at a track being far better, as there wasnt much actual involvement in motorsport with the WINTEC one..