Sign in to follow this  
mark247

WTB E30 wheels, anything that isn't bottle caps.

Looking for some different wheels for my E30. Was going to go all out and get some fancy ones, but I think I'm going to drop a M50 in it before I go all out and blow all my cash on shiny round pieces of metal. I'm looking for anything that isn't bottlecaps... I have bottlecaps on it now, before I had a set of 17inch rims which were the incorrect offset and because my car is so low the tyres ended up having a fight with the guards, tyres won.

Basically I would like some weaves of some sort, even 14inch ones would do. But I'm open to anything.

Anyone got some wheels they want gone?

Post a pic and a price and I'll let ya know. If they came with tyres ( even if worn ) that would be a bonus!

Cheaper the better obviously, but I'll pay what is agreed on.. so i'm not going just put a budget up for now.

Cheers.

Also, North Island would be best...

Edited by Mark247

I've got some ACS 16x7.5 +25 (ish - whatever E30 fitment is) in need of refinishing (some average white paint, silver lip), and some decent but unmounted Falken tyres approx half worn in 205/45R16 (I think, maybe 205/50). Would want $800 though, so may be out of the price range.

<sigh> this is me basically accepting an E30 project is too far away to hang on to a set of wheels "just in case"

Hey thanks for the ideas guys but I managed to pick some 14" weaves up off a member about an hour after i started this thread. Got them for a good price. They were basically exactly what I wanted.

Cheers though!