Sign in to follow this  
RPS13

Need help with alarm install

I have searched lots on the net but I cant seem to find much about wiring for a right hand drive e36

Im trying to wire a mongoose alarm into my 1993 325i coupe e36 and i cannot find where to wire up the central locking and indicators to, ifanybody cold give me any help it would be much appreciated thanks, Braden

how many outputs are there for the indicators and central locking? Pretty sure you have to wire an outlet to the right hand central locking relay and one outlet to the left hand central locking relay? Then with the indictaors I think its the same you need to wire to the indicator relay. This is going of my trusty memory from just simply reading through a uniden installation guide though...

I havent done much work on bmw before but will the relays be in the box in the engine compartment or under dash?

On my E28 - i had to add extra relays just so i could use the central locking and found the wires behind my left hand speakers

Would check wiring diagrams lots of links.

what type of alarm do you have??