Sign in to follow this  
Bridget

Help my 1957 Isetta

Hey there, If you want to see some gorgeous cars including my sweet wee 1957 BMW Isetta go to www.myminter.co.nz.

It's an online competition. I was surprised that there wasn't any other Isettas or many other classic Bimmers on this virtual car show. Although what is displayed are very nice and worth looking at. By the votes, looks like Chevy's are real popular. I don't do facebook, twitter or any other networking, but thought other BMW owners maybe interested in looking at the site and perhaps kindly voting for me. I have a quick link photo on the homepage, otherwise I'm in the Her Minter category. Heaps of thanks from Bridget and her car 'Jelly Bottom'.

Edited by Jelly Bottom

Done. Voted when I sore it the other day.

Please vote for Apex's 320i Touring in the Contemp section and Riely's V8 Powered E30 and heaths Pergoteee 205 GTI in Modified.

Thanks.

PS: Bring ya Isetta to thr next Bimmersport meet and we will all vote for you ^_^ Epic little cars, nearly as rare as E30 but not quire Haha.

Done. Voted when I sore it the other day.

Please vote for Apex's 320i Touring in the Contemp section and Riely's V8 Powered E30 and heaths Pergoteee 205 GTI in Modified.

Thanks.

PS: Bring ya Isetta to thr next Bimmersport meet and we will all vote for you ^_^ Epic little cars, nearly as rare as E30 but not quire Haha.

Hi there, Thanks for already voting. That is very cool. Appreciate your vote and comments. Would love to attend a meet, I'm in Nelson though and Jelly Bottom isn't up for big haul trips. I just did a vote for Apex and Riley, but can't locate Heath. Happy to vote for their car, if I can find Heath's. Can you let Riley know I've given them my support and that I love getting my back scratched. Again - thanks :)

Edited by Jelly Bottom

Hi and thanks! A local scooter enthusiast did the dirty work. My partner sourced the parts and did the majority of research. Great result aye, my dear Dad would have been proud of the result. Was left to me in his will.

Thank you very much. I really do need as much help as I can. The leading Her Minters seem to be kind of macho.

Bimmersport shall get behind ya..

Hopefully we can bump you up the standings...

Thanks, I really appreciate the support. This is my first time on a forum and so far the BMW team have made me feel very welcome.

Voted, thats a very nice Isetta.

Welcome to the forum :)

Voted, thats a very nice Isetta.

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks very much for your support. I am a proud owner.

Another Isetta. Yours is a stunner! Did you restore it?

Whoops, posted a quote, rather than an answer. What a forum newbee I am.

I said...

Hi and thanks! A local scooter enthusiast did the dirty work. My partner sourced the parts and did the majority of research. Great result aye, my dear Dad would have been proud of the result. Was left to me in his will.

Where abouts did you get most of the spare parts? Are you a member if the Isetta Club of G.B?

Hi Chris, The first year I went through the GB Isetta club, but they were kind of slow at responding, then a German mucked us around. Thankfully found Werner in the States, who was the most reliable. Isettas-R-Us, Inc. Need to check with my partner for the e-mail address, he's away, but back soon. Will come back to you about this. Thanks, Bridget

Would love to photo it for the up coming bimmersport calendar.

Are you in auckland region ?

Nelson, Says in her post

Thanks for the offer - very nice compliment! What an honor that would be, but it's true, we're in Nelson.

Very cool. Good luck, the Isetta looks immaculate!

Thanks Grant. I'm loving the reactions from the forum team. Very satisfying.

Thanks for the offer - very nice compliment! What an honor that would be, but it's true, we're in Nelson.

Bugger :) ...

With the band I'm normally in nelson for phat .. but not this year :(

I would really like to get some photos of this some day ... I've always also want to see one in the flesh.

Bugger :) ...

With the band I'm normally in nelson for phat .. but not this year :(

I would really like to get some photos of this some day ... I've always also want to see one in the flesh.

Hey, Just let me know when you are next here in Nelson and I would be happy to give you a ride. 021 581 944

post-4780-1252458993.jpg