Sign in to follow this  
yb blu

My M Coupe

Any comments welcome. The car was photographed standing still and then of course all effects were added to make it look like it was racing around the streets of NY. Note the now gone Twin Towers in the back ground.

post-9-1103197674.jpg

Hey welcome, i've seen you car plenty of times around dunedin before... i think it was you that my GF sort of knows? You go to Waikari often? or am i thinking of another person ... Teresa ring any bells ?? Ugh .. it's too late for my brain to function properly... or is it "its blu" i'm thinking of ?

Nice car btw .....

We now have 3 members in Dunedin, and 1 in Milton... excellent, it's ever so slightly building slowly .. hah ... There was another one but has since left for CHCH... do you know him by any chance? Paul ... he seems to know you .. Andrew?

Edited by aliluya

OMG - I am definately going to have to catch up with you next time I am in Dunedin - saw my first M coupe when I was living down there about two years ago, and have lusted after one ever since! Now if only they would make one with the z4 shape!

Oh, and Welcome to the site!

Excellent first post, welcome to the site

Dunners, i've been there, that's all i've got to say about it :)

Hehe i have seen you at Cookies and when i go into town i think i've seen your car once. Who wouldn't remember that plate??

Anyway enuff said A1 ride and graphics are pretty mean too. i'm the one from Milton , the one that Aliluya mentioned. :D :mosh: :bowdown:

Very nice to have you on board.

You gotta like those M Coupe's, heaps of power, no weight, and no traction control....a recipe for good fun.

Cheers

Saw your car outside - er can't remeber a couple of days ago. Random, I know but just a mention. I like it . And the number plate.

those skirts and front bumper are hte best I've seen on a Z3, and the interior .... ooooh !

Edited by E30stz

nice - have you got any more pictures of it?

welcome aboard and do us a hearty skid!