Sign in to follow this  
mark247

FS: M20B25 Full engine with everything

This engine is in my car at the moment, I will pull it out when I find a buyer. I want it gone because I have a M50 lined up to slot into it's place.

It's a m20b25, done 140,000 MILES, New cambelt and thermostat, goes well.

It comes with AFM, ecu, loom, everything needed...

Would fit a e34 as well but I think you need different engine mounts and loom, I could possibly source these things for you at an extra cost if needed.

Can be heard running, you can even take it for a drive.

$500ONO

Edited by Mark247

Would definitely bolt up into my E30? Im assuming its a 2L? Not saying Im gonna buy it, just curious, cos if I happen upon a bit of cash and its not sold...I MIGHT be keen.. :)

It's a 2.5,

It would fit in your car,

Probably not your gearbox though...

If it's a FL it will be pretty straightforward... P/FL is a little harder (wiring wise, the plugs don't match up)

I too, would be pretty keen, but It's in Hamilton and I only have $600 :P

Edited by antil33t

Oh ok 2.5L even better! Mine is FL. Hopefully I can find some money soon...will be intouch with mark if I do (but dont let me hold you back from selling it!)

It's a 2.5,

It would fit in your car,

Probably not your gearbox though...

If it's a FL it will be pretty straightforward... P/FL is a little harder (wiring wise, the plugs don't match up)

I too, would be pretty keen, but It's in Hamilton and I only have $600 :P

As long as the PFL is motronic and not jetronic the wiring will work.

As long as the PFL is motronic and not jetronic the wiring will work.

Hes selling the loom and ecu with the engine so it can easily be fitted into an e30 thats previously had motronic or jetronic.

It may not be a strait plug in at the fuse box end but the wires are 9/10 the same color code or are easy to trace back to match.

Biggest thing you need to watch for is that the prefacelift motronic uses crank angle sensor in the gearbox so you will need a 260 getrag gearbox or a modified 240 to hold the sensors.

The facelift motronic 2.5 doesnt have these sensors so you have more options gearbox wise.

Edited by 323e30

Oh ok 2.5L even better! Mine is FL. Hopefully I can find some money soon...will be intouch with mark if I do (but dont let me hold you back from selling it!)

It would bolt straight up to your car bro.

By the way guys, it's dripping a bit of oil. Just thought I'd mention. I'm sure it would be easy to find and fix once it's out of the car.

For me it's just a given for an engine of this age =P

i'm on the same boat as shady here, if yah have troubles selling it PM me. i don't have any money at the moment, but if i had some i MIGHT be interested and be able to get the money. but good luck with the sale mate :)