Sign in to follow this  
Venatus

325i Parting Out/Whole wreck

Recently my 325i auto 1986 got hit in the side, insurance has decided it is a write off, and I have no money to repair, so its up for sale either parts make an offer or 1700 ono for whole wreck. Would prefer to sell as whole wreck, so will wait a couple days and see if any takers for the whole thing sorry.

As id prefer to sell as a whole, seeing as im moving in a month or so and dont want to be left with an immovable shell, and as far as I know, these wheels are quite rare, Im gonna say about 1000 ono i guess (or whoever makes the best offer) for the wheels with the tires, the tires are useless to me as I have no car now, so tires will come with them. Unfortunately one of the badges is missing, and one is a bit munted, but the other two are nice.

Ill see if I can get someone to take the whole thing before answering PM's about individual parts sorry. Thanks for bearing with me, Just need to try and get enough together for some new transport for me.

Engine still runs, has a bit of a vacuum leak it seems, car still drives but no wof/rego. Radiator leaks and the impact has slightly damaged power steering at full lock.

Failed wof on front left shock blown, rear springs not captive.

Has the 15x7 Hartge Rims, with toyo tires on the front, and supercat tires on the back, both have HEAPS of tread left.

Lowering springs as well, the guy I bought them off reckoned they were H&R but i have a feeling theyre Jamex :(

Nearly complete toolkit, only missing the screwdriver, but has a random one in there.

A few spares ie Ignition Coil, Fuel Pump

No headunit/speakers

Old days of glory:

post-2681-1252352511.jpg

Now:

post-2681-1252352653.jpg

Edited by Ven

People,

Do we really need to start posting messages just to say youve PM'd the OP?

They get an email telling them they have a message so whats the point of posting on the forum aswell?

i say pm'd because some members don't bother checking there pm's.

have made a few edits to the above information for those interested. So if pm'd about wheels, there is a price up there now. Thanks