Sign in to follow this  
c.robertson00

E30 King Spring Superlows

Ive got a set of superlows for a 6cyl e30

$150

Whats the ride height like this these? i don't want to break my sump

Those are superlows? Thats means I assume mine are ultra superlows? :lol: (Made by Jamex - was told 30mm drop....and ahh not quite) I am on standard 14s and its just about got wheel tuck...

Yea mate ive got FrantiCs jamex superlows in my car now and theyre about 40mm lower than these ones im selling. These king springs are way better in terms of driveability though.

Guest FrantiC

You got another set ? lol.

King spring superlows are weird.. They are so much higher they look like just lows. jamex Superlows tuck wheel hardout in the rear and abit in the front too. I have wheel rub in the front on the guards and about an inch of wheel tuck in the rear with jamex superlows. King spring superlows are way stiffer though but the front has about an inch of wheel gap and the back sits just above the tyre. Horrid!

King springs need abit of modification :ph34r:

hehehehehehe

Edited by FrantiC

Guess it shows all brands are different then? Cos when I bought mine (2nd hand) the guy reckons it was a 30mm drop but when I put them in, all captive (sweet) but the rear 14s are almost tucked (no passengers) and 1" below the guards (with passengers) and the front always the same....almost tucked. When I get my 17s on, it be good :) Will try get some photos soon with the 14s.

Guest FrantiC

Here is mine with 14's and jamex superlows.. That is 60mm drop. With people in the car it was sitting bumped front and rear cos the springs are soft sh*t.

+1" in height for King spring superlows. I chopped a coil off my fronts though and grinded the rear seats flat to drop it abit. I can't stand the height at all. Front still has a wheel gap too, <_< Stupid King springs..

post-3156-1252806630.jpg

Edited by FrantiC

Regardless of height, They are pretty stiff and handle alright tho don't you think?

Edited by James~

Here is mine with 14's and jamex superlows.. That is 60mm drop. With people in the car it was sitting bumped front and rear cos the springs are soft sh*t.

+1" in height for King spring superlows. I chopped a coil off my fronts though and grinded the rear seats flat to drop it abit. I can't stand the height at all. Front still has a wheel gap too, <_< Stupid King springs..

My E30 sits very close to that with no one in it. I think it may be about a CM or 2 higher in the rear. Car is in garage atm with a flatty so cant really take a photo of it until the tyre is repaired (its got a gangsta lean going on) :lol:

Is that photo of your E30 before you rebuilt it?

EDIT: take the front lip off & make the rims black and thats almost identical to mine...only mine is not as shiny lol

EDIT: started my own thread with photos of mine. saves me jacking this thread.

Edited by Shady