Sign in to follow this  
330itis

330CI M-TECH for sale

Sadly I am forced to sell my baby :(

I am looking at buying property so it has to go

Its a 2001 330ci m sport in black with red leather interior and 95,000Kms

The high point of this car has to be the color scheme. The Black with red leather looks super hot and everyone loves it

Another high point is the fact that its a genuine m sport and its a very grunty 3liter. This is a VERY fast car and it handles even better.

Quite good on gas too I get 600km out of a tank of gas, and I could probably get even more out of it.

Its not quite an M3 but this is the closest thing to one. (and at half the price of one)

It has

*sunroof

*active stability control

*6 air bags

*m sport everything

*electric memory seats

*xenon projector head lights (auto leveling)

*Windows wind up and down from outside the car with the remote.

*awesome stereo (bmw)

*many more features I cant list at the moment

I am a mechanic by trade and have always used the best stuff to service the car. I have always used the most expensive Castrol oil and ONLY genuine bmw filters etc.

It really does cut me up inside that I have to sell it because I know Ill never find another one like it again :(

$21,000 (special bimmersport price)

Contact me on 027 4151045 (ring or text)

or 021 02648046 (text only)

(pictures aren't the best)

post-808-1252887949.jpg

Edited by 330Itis

I'd say would be Jap import due to the front number plate's housing.

Plug in the rego into www.carjam.co.nz to find out where it came from.

Ive looked over the listing a couple times but cant seem to find out if its an auto or manual.

Woops yeah sorry its tiptronic (auto) but its the best auto Ive ever driven. Has really good bite. It has power take off and I can launch faster than any manual car (that Ive compared it against) hands down

To those thinking about the car. I saw it today up close and it looked fantastic. Very straight and definitely eye catching. The black and red leather really set it off.

Cheers,

Nick

Good luck with the sale Rolly.. Been picked up in this a few times When if been pissed and trying to work street corners. I'd buy it

hahaha! Mr Subritzky. Just for the record when I picked you up off the street... I swear I thought you were a chick. I was very disturbed though when you started making love to my car. My poor 330 depreciated 20% that night.

WOW hard to find red leather 330ci in NZ

still sellin this beauty aye??

im really keen but its gona be nxt year (after summer holidayz) cos im goin oversea within 2 weeks 4 like 2 months....dnt know if yu hurry or nt xD?? otherwise i will keep my 528i LOL

do you do trade in btw??

one thing that i dnt like is NO Cruise Controll n audio controll on steering wheel...dnt know if any way to add this function ??

Edited by BrianE39

Hay mate, Im in no hurry to sell really. I love the car, Just the money would come in handy to move my life into the next phase lol.

But yea about that steering wheel, Im sure its possible to install one.

I personally prefer the clean sporty look without the button's as it really doesn't bother me to move my hand over a couple of inches lol

Thats just me though, each to their own

If your keen give me a text to 021 026 48046

Cheers mate :D