Sign in to follow this  
*RJ*

RJ's Beamer

Hey guys and girls,

I've done a few mod's to the car now that I've owned it a few months.

Clear indicators, tints, lowered *it will be a little higher in the rear for normal driving*

I have some M Spec skirts primed in the garage, I'd like M3 style tail lights and a bit of a stereo install for cruising pleasure.

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or suggestions.

Ryan B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

very nice indeed ryan

i hav seen it around b4 i know i hav seen that plate b4 any way

deffinatly some m3 evo lights will look awsome on it

... p.s those the J of *RJ* stand for james???

Edited by bimmer boy

EASILY WITHOUT A DOUBT the best thing you could do to your car, (now this is free advice, no charge), would be if you were to de-badge it.

"What are you crazy?" I hear your cry.

Wait, let me explain,

You see it is my opinion that if the silver model badge on the rear right hand side of the boot, ooooorrrr trunk if you’re stateside, is carefully removed, then appearance is boosted for 2 main reasons:

1) Symmetry: Girls are symmetrical, cars should be symmetrical. The lines of the car are enhanced with this symmetry.

2) Ambiguity: You car is still "another e36 320i". My Mum is on her second one. With the instant identification, (to 90%) removed, the cars individual character is able to bet set free, without the discrimination of a badge!

haha.....badge removal is the sh*t...dental floss and a hairdryer....i do it for the symmetrical look....i reckon having the rear raised a bit to give a lil rake...e36 look good with rake....then m3 front kit and spoiler....the cool thing bout e36 is that you can make them look m3 sexy so easy!

yea thats wat good about e36's is that ther is so much stuff for them and you can make them look like and m3 real easily and its easier to get hold of mtech kits for them which look awsome

Thanks for the comments fellas.

Ryan - Yeah my name is Ryan James McLaren. M3 lights are hella expensive if you can find them so I'm getting Brendan @ FBI Auto Accessories to price some Japanese ones for me ^_^

Oh and the plate, I've blanked out a few of the numbers - left the middle ones on instead of blanking the whole thing out.

I've been toying with the idea of badge removal - thankfully they're not drilled in so I might do it one Sunday afternoon. Really need to get the skirts out of the garage and onto the car.

Thanks for the comments fellas.

Ryan - Yeah my name is Ryan James McLaren. M3 lights are hella expensive if you can find them so I'm getting Brendan @ FBI Auto Accessories to price some Japanese ones for me ^_^

Oh and the plate, I've blanked out a few of the numbers - left the middle ones on instead of blanking the whole thing out.

I've been toying with the idea of badge removal - thankfully they're not drilled in so I might do it one Sunday afternoon. Really need to get the skirts out of the garage and onto the car.

dude wtf my name is Ryan James Subritzky!! sh*t wats the odds

yea must hav been a different car with that number plate but i ... o wait now i no doesnt homy hav the plate K9?

thats where i must hav seen it , similar

:thumb:

Love the shine. Defently de badge the rear. Listen to the master(baters) above :bowdown: :blush:

It does make the car look alot better, maybe a little of the 'is that a ...maybe a "...what ever you know what it is and thats all thats matters.

easy as....except that some cars have faded as paint and it still shows up.....my last was fine but i know others that arent so lucky...

I took it off my last one .. 95 e36 .. and that was perfectly fine, easy to come off to ... just do it slowly, then the sticky stuff doesn't stay on ..

i like those wheels, very similar to the ROH Adrenalines, which was what i had ...

Edit: yeah 500 !

Edited by aliluya

Thanks for the comments peeps, will deffinately de-badge it - I'm going to do it tonight :rolleyes:

318is - Funny thing is, my car is filthy in those pics, you should see it when I wash it.

I'm not sure what mags they are, I've only seen them on a few E46's but they're deffinately not common and look damn nice, unfortunately all 4 have been curbed thanks to the last lady owner.

I'm away at the beach for the next 3 weekends but a small meet down Mission Bay one Sunday afternoon would be good. Just to meet some people and show off our cars.

Ryan

is this still happening with the little meet one sunday cos i'd be keen dont have a working car but im mostly in mission bay quite a bit so i could drop by

oi ryan where u driving round kohi last nite?? cos i saw a bimmer in the same colour with similar mags.. might hav been im not sure

Edited by bimmer boy

Sine the topic is of a mission bay meet, how about a mission bay meet/beach party!

===============================================

UPFM BEACH PARTY

Saturday 29 January 2005 10:00 PM

Mission Bay, Auckland - R18

DJ's: Shane the Brain, Assault & Prysm, Dr Baz, Cracker, Nick Collings & CJ, RP & Marty

Join us for the next in the series. With tunes covering techno, breaks, psytrance, trance, hardstyle and hard dance, it’s a party that will leave you gasping for breath like a snork that has been attacked by a rubber chicken and left on the sidewalk with no pants.

Sound provided by Inertia light and sound.

12-1 Shane the Brain

1-2 Assault and Prysm (Breaks)

2-3 Dr Baz (Psytrance)

3-4 Cracker (Trance)

4-5 Nick Collings and CJ (Hardstyle)

5-6 RP and Marty (Hardhouse)

Kicks off at midday and runs till 6pm Saturday the 29th in Mission Bay.

Trance, Hard House, Breaks, Techno.

====================================

Any 1 keen??????

yea i'd be keen

depending on where id be staying and who im with but yea id b keen id proberbly b there then any way to go see the hot chick at movenpick ice cream place i met yeaterday :P

yea i'd be keen

depending on where id be staying and who im with but yea id b keen id proberbly b there then any way to go see the hot chick at movenpick ice cream place i met yeaterday :P

thats classed at stalking isn't it ? :P ......

should be fun anyway's... :beer: :pimp: :drunk:

nah it sweet she knows hu i am cos i met up with her after she finished work and had a drink and went to the beach again, its all gravy

Hey Ryan - it wasn't me in Kohi.

I'll be down Mission Bay Sunday afternoon. Might give the UP FM thing a look too. I'm going out to Piha on SaturDAY for the George Beach party - should be good.

yea i thort the driver looked at me funny when i shouted out Ryan!

haha mm wats this thing at piha will it b good??

yea most liky ill b at dat UP FM thing got nothing better to do so far