Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

18' Alpina with new Falken FK452's

Im thinking about selling the Alpinas :(

Im not sure I really want to but the reality is it could be some time before I get something to put them onto and Id rather have the money for other things.

There are two keys, all four centre caps with new lock covers. Falken FK452's in 235/40/18 and 265/35/18 which are only a couple of months old.

One or two of the caps do have some 'hazing' in the paint work and there is a chunk out of one of the wheels thanks to the previous owner.

The tyres alone are worth a small fortune, but its not every day and set of genuine 18's come up for sale so Im looking for offers around $2500 for the set. If someone out there is seriously interested in these then come to me with a proper offer.

I 'may' be tempted to just sell the tyres alone but it would have to be a good offer.

E39 fitment obviously but of course can fit e34's and e38's with appropriate spigot rings.

post-116-1253660293.jpg

post-116-1253660503.jpg

post-116-1253660510.jpg

Guest Simon*

Oh noes!

I still want the tyres mate! No sh*t - just have to figure out when I can get them

Noooooooooooooooooooo, dont do it Martyn! You WILL regret it.

Simon, if you do buy the tyres im coming up to Hawkes Bay next weekend (3rd Oct) and can deliver...

Guest Simon*

Noooooooooooooooooooo, dont do it Martyn! You WILL regret it.

Simon, if you do buy the tyres im coming up to Hawkes Bay next weekend (3rd Oct) and can deliver...

That might be handy Brett. Will have to talk turkey with the big guy and see what he reckons ;)

Thanks

That might be handy Brett. Will have to talk turkey with the big guy and see what he reckons ;)

Thanks

No worries. Im heading up next friday evening after work so just flick me a PM before then if you do

end up wanting them. I can go collect from Martyn. Id say theyll fit in the back seat of the coupe :unsure:

Ill be incoherent from 12 noon on the Sat......Managed to get into a marquee at the Kelt Capital raceday!

Haha, thought that might a reaction !

Sorry Simon, completely forgot about you when I put this up. Brett, you'll be lucky to get the in the back of a coupe mate, they are some big tyres.

Right then, tyres appear to be sold people so it looks like I may keep the Alpinas for a rainy day after all.

Brett, you'll be lucky to get the in the back of a coupe mate, they are some big tyres.

Should be able to stand them up in the back..... If it goes ahead ill get some measurements from you before hand to check. If all else fails im up there again on labor weekend with another vehicle which will work.

Was that wagon in rotorua about a month or two ago ? i swear i saw it at the Bp with lady driving it.

Guest Simon*

Should be able to stand them up in the back..... If it goes ahead ill get some measurements from you before hand to check. If all else fails im up there again on labor weekend with another vehicle which will work.

From experience you will fit ONE in the boot. Perhaps 2 in the rear and one might have to go on the front seat :D

Good thing is your bags etc will all still fit inside them

one might have to go on the front seat :D

Im sure the Mr's will be wrapped with that! Could double as a floatation device if I go over the gorge ha ha.

Hmmmmmm, might have to take the "boom box" out of the boot and drop the rear seats. Im sure ill sort something out.

Let me know either way what you plan on doing.

Cheers

Edited by 3 SERIES

SH*T they are some big wheels 18 FEET. How on earth did you get them under the guards?? :P:P:P

Hahah!

They are very nice Martyn, hope you steer away from the idea! They look sex on your touring.