Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

e30 clear side repeaters

And Trademe. Like $95 a pair I think.

^^^^ Which is twice the cost from ebay.

Dont quote me on that price, just searched the seller & he hasnt got any side indicators listed atm. I saw them a while ago, either $65 or $95 cant remember.

Does anyone know if there will be another group buy for sides and front ?

Hey Penry if you decide to buy some from ebay would you care to put up the prices on here, because if they are resonable enough would you mind bringing me a set ? i'll pay deposit and all that offcourse - I dont have an account or know how to use ebay lol

The dude that had them on trade me (eurolights) had no clear sides for about 2 months, so I just used e36 ones, but it is better to hold out for e30 ones obviously. And they were about 100$ inc.PP

Thats the same guy on Trademe so why not just but off Trademe?

Personally I wouldn't buy from that crowd again, took a month for my clear fronts, which ironically Penry now has, to arrive from Australia.

Thats the same guy on Trademe so why not just but off Trademe?

Have you not read my reply to your first post? Why would I want to buy from trademe when I can get them from England for half the price ?

As for eurolights, I bought my e39 xenons from them and they were brilliant. Spoke directly to them rather than through TM and they couldnt have done more for me. The lights were delivered in a week and they even threw in a spare set of bulbs and a BS discount.

have a pair of e36 depo clear side indicators 30$ free post in nz.,

But as Forrest mentioned they only just cover the old screw hole. but these are cheap so thought ild offer there the last set from what i imported a while back (plan to go again for another load late feb 2010).

Edited by 323e30

I might bring some in and stick them on trademe for you fellas, but Im not organising a group buy.

Ive been stung with that one before and been left out of pocket, no offence you guys but once bitten twice shy and all that.

If you bring in a few pairs, try get a pair of smoked. I'd be keen, just leave a post if you do & a link to the auction.

Dont blame you though for the "no" to a group buy.

I might bring some in and stick them on trademe for you fellas, but Im not organising a group buy.

Ive been stung with that one before and been left out of pocket, no offence you guys but once bitten twice shy and all that.

"Pay before you buy" perhaps..?

Glad to deposit money beforehand!

If a deposit, it should be non-refundable so the person bringing them in doesnt lose out & the person backing out will be the loser. :)

"Pay before you buy" perhaps..?

Glad to deposit money beforehand!

Me too!