Sign in to follow this  
Slavvy

e24 manual pedal box

Hey all. I'm manual converting an e24 (87 635) and it's pretty clear the pedals from the donor car (83 e23) are incompatible. Has anyone done this before or know if an e28 pedal box is the same? Better yet does anyone have an e28 pedal arrangement on hand that I could take a look at? I want to know now so I don't launch into it and find that the e24 has some sort of weird unique pedal setup and that I'm screwed haha.

Edited by Slavvy

Hey all. I'm manual converting an e24 (87 635) and it's pretty clear the pedals from the donor car (83 e23) are incompatible. Has anyone done this before or know if an e28 pedal box is the same? Better yet does anyone have an e28 pedal arrangement on hand that I could take a look at? I want to know now so I don't launch into it and find that the e24 has some sort of weird unique pedal setup and that I'm screwed haha.

yes i have e28 pedal box out , i looked up part numbers e28 and e24 pedals are the same but the box has a different part number and the e23 box looks completly different .

but the e28 manual pedals should fit the e24 auto pedal box .

most of the little bolts brackets etc are the same

http://bmwfans.info/parts/catalog/E28/Seda.../browse/pedals/

http://bmwfans.info/parts/catalog/E24/Coup.../browse/pedals/

cheers brent