Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

Crazy fast e30 turbo

Guest FrantiC

Pretty sure its 878hp M50 2.8l? Sounds nuts either way. Watch some of the other vids..

Edited by FrantiC

Gets rubber in 4th, lol. Its vids like that that make people (me included) want a turbo e30. 8 months later they are broke and the car is for sale :rolleyes:

Wonder what gearbox it has. 6 speed.

Edited by tastic

:wub: makes me think twice about a m50 conversion thats for sure, but still have a soft spot for the old m20, rockers an all lol still a impressive example tho. think that could be lukes car when done? or will his be more badass?

Guest FrantiC

Thats some 878hp, Lukes only 460hp. Lukes isn't too far behind, I don't think his loses it in 3rd/4th though, in the dry that is.

Thats some 878hp, Lukes only 460hp. Lukes isn't too far behind, I don't think his loses it in 3rd/4th though, in the dry that is.

Haha think again John ;) losses traction in 1st 2nd 3rd under acceleration. Mines 360hp at the wheels not 460 john haha :P

1st an 2nd better than none atm lol <_< still 360 a healthy number. only on an upwards from those numbers if time spent in all the right areas(not that luke or yaself would spend in the wrong areas now would ya?)

1st an 2nd better than none atm lol <_< still 360 a healthy number. only on an upwards from those numbers if time spent in all the right areas(not that luke or yaself would spend in the wrong areas now would ya?)

Haha yea i think mine will stay at 360hp for now Shaun. Think i need to address my hanger bearing gearbox and fuel setup for track use oh and some bigger feet for the rear.