Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

h1 bulbs - 55w vs 100w bulbs

I agree with that and no noticable change unless you re-wire the lights

just put some 55w blue/super white lights in my beamer but the lights still project yellow:p waste of $22 haha. wanted to get a white light projection haha

just put some 55w blue/super white lights in my beamer but the lights still project yellow:p waste of $22 haha. wanted to get a white light projection haha

Theres a Narva range like the Plus 50, that's white instead. I personally don't like the bluey white.

Theres a Narva range like the Plus 50, that's white instead. I personally don't like the bluey white.

How long have you had them for? I have had nothing but bad luck with narva bulbs.

How long have you had them for? I have had nothing but bad luck with narva bulbs.

I bought some for my Lancer two years ago, Since the cars still in the family, I can say they are still going...

Got some in the Bimmer. 3 months ago, and the foglights done few weeks back.

Last owner(s) had use miss-matched bulbs in both, the fog and the mains.

The foglights even had a bulb in backwards.

I'm very anal about seeing when driving the car.

Edited by antil33t

$22 white bulbs aren't going to do anything.

I went back and forth to repco about 4 times before I found their only actual white set. Don't go for the arctic blue, thats still yellow. Go for the Ultra blue.

Narva are fine. Have three full sets of Narva Ultra Blue bulbs in the dip, full, and fog lights and they're perfect.

I've run them in my pugs for the last 14 years... swear by them... had good light considering the useage...

Sweet, that last few narva bulbs I had used blew within about 45 minutes. Paid out the ass for them aswell at the service station.

Sweet, that last few narva bulbs I had used blew within about 45 minutes. Paid out the ass for them aswell at the service station.

Make sure you don't touch the glass when installing them. They will blow in record time if you do...

Make sure you don't touch the glass when installing them. They will blow in record time if you do...

Yeah im always careful not to touch the glass. I just put it down to crap service station bulbs.