Sign in to follow this  
dreamkast

Getting hot.

Listen to this mans advise!

Some might Wayne.. a few seem just to want to attack at times because I either disagree or hit a nerve.. or tell them they are wrong or they are doing something that is a waste of time or potentially dangerous.. maybe I should just watch ?

I've been sitting for 6 hours writing an essay for philosophy class and I thought Derek Parfit's writings on psychological connectiveness would lose me, not bimmersport.

You've lost me!! :wacko:

OOps I missed a (,) Sorry... or have I missed something ?

HAHA!

ive read thru this twice now and still have no idea what the point is..

but just to add my 2c - i personally have learnt alot from the guys here on bimmersport. whether the info ive been given is completely tru or not ive sumhow been able to work it out. i think info from anyone who at least knows roughly what they are talking about helps because it gets u thinking about all the things that could be wrong. and could spark ideas which before had not been thought about.

anyway i think thats what urve been on about - if not just ignore me... lol

ben

HAHA!

ive read thru this twice now and still have no idea what the point is..

ben

So true Ben.. so many real good threads get ruined unfortunately.. I've ruined a few as well .. I am human though..and I know how to say sorry if I feel there is a need to do so, or if I'm told I should.

the thing is (without starting up sh*t again) i think your first comment about the gasket was fair and that with the given info could very well have been the problem.

i think its not right to instantly dismiss anything that anyone says because 1. they may know sumthing u dont and 2 like i said before weather its right or wrong it might be something the person with the problem had not thought about.