Sign in to follow this  
Shady

New Sub Box

Bought it off Kerry. Mean score. $23, I so thought I'd get outbid but nope...

Anyways, got my subs in & it goes hard. Just sprayed the trim black like my parcel tray. Simple.

Will retrim it in a nice black carpet at a later date. And YES you can see the wires...I will be rewiring it properly at a later date also (probably when I recarpet it) - I was is a rush to get it in so I could hear it, so all wiring will be hidden away soon.

Also has a false floor for access to the wheel. But I kept my original cover in there & just chucked the false floor in ontop.

post-4588-1254530789.jpg

post-4588-1254530798.jpg

And yes, the Vibrant logos are angled...done that on purpose...for the hell of it cos I can...:D

post-4588-1254530977.jpg

The entire ass end vibrates, but does not "rattle" or sound "tinny" - which I LIKE VERY MUCH (actual Bass noise). Even the tail lights looked like they were gonna fall out :lol: but they wont of course.

Edited by Shady

prity sweet tho even if not perfect . its actuatly a good box mal. enjoy

Yeah man. Bloody solid! With 2 subs & an amp on it...yeah not light lol!

Dont know if I'll bother making another one, but will see - this one makes the subs go fine.

For the price I won it for (honestly thought I'd lose it) I have NO complaints about it!

Had to remove my taillights to get it in as the very top corners hit the inside of the lights, the bit of the lens that protrudes into the boot (with the sockets removed)...so having to do that, i dont know if I wanna take it back out :lol: May just remove it one day, rip the trim off, and just recover this one!? That'd be cheaper by far... <_<

Edited by Shady

Guest FrantiC

True, looks pretty sweet, leaves abit of room in the boot still.

Alot of doof doof doof going on.

Yeah plenty of room left. Can still get the wheel out. Will try record it pumping tomorrow, if I find the camcorder.

Depends what music you play?

techo? metal? rap? Mixed?

There ya go. Way different bass compared to rap. Well the rap I listen to...Snoop Dogg stuff aint really bassy but Lil Jon (hang on thats not rap thats CRUNK) :lol: is a completely different bass... ;)

Disturbed has a bit of good bass, but I turn it down a bit when I play metal...distorts my subs

Are you going to put a cage over the cones so that they don't get hit by stuff in your boot?

Nothing in the boot ATM and probably wont be either (anthing in the boot is the 2 cubby holes on the left & right).... but I guess if I find some cheap I would.

Looks good, nice score man!

I'll be working on my sub soon, but will only be using one.

Too late :P

yeah man, I was shocked to see I won it. I just done an autobid (not gonna say how much) and when I got home from work I saw I won for $23...I was just like ayyye WTF...sweet! :)

But yeah, it goes good... :)

haha yes I was going to chuck a bid on it, but saw it was you, so I was like sweet i'll leave it cheap for you.I can allways make another one for mine lol.

good score bro

English. It doesn't have to be perfect, but make a %$#@ effort at least!

Edited by westy

Nah man. Auction. No one else tried to outbid?

Nah man. Auction. No one else tried to outbid?

Oh i didnt realise you got it off Kerry through an auction.

I should of read your post better ha.

Edited by Mark247