Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

clears

i want some clear front indicators,or should i go smoked onmy black on black mtech e34?I know they are hella does anyone know if i can justfront up to an hella dealer and order em???

i prefer clears on any E34, dark or not, PM CaM for prices, he can get clears or smoked lenses for a good price through his work.

thanks guys(both) will PM cam now!My main criteria is the orange bulb must be invisible

yyou dont need an orange bulb at the front, ur standard clear bulb is legal, look at minis, the have clear turn signals with white bulbs at the front.

just search on the web for them.

mhw will prob have a set for the e34.

try lightlens.com or something. with hella, you pay hella of a price.

Hella is a good brand, hence the slightly higher price than cheaply made rubbish.... hella stuff is always road legal and crap like that..

If you have a fully clear lense you will see the bulb, front indicators don't have to be amber, but if you want them to be you can get bulbs, through hella, that light up amber yet are silver on the outside, so they look relatively invisible under a clear lense

I've got white/bluey fronts and the law on the front indicators are either amber or white .. the back ones have to be either red or amber .. i did some reseach before i purchased some bulbs for my car ...

I showed my brother my indicators and reverse lights he said the next time he's in NZ he's gonna come and steal them .. haha ..

On the topic of Back lights .. i saw a black E36 with some smoker rears and i reckon that looked sh*t hot !!