Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

Pimp White Leather ftw! 323i update

Nice work mate.

Still think it needs a small drop :)

Great colour combo Nick. I like how you've got a black dash and doorpanels against white inserts, reckon it looks better than grey with white. Is that tri-colour stitching on your armrest?

Edit: Is that the weighted knob? Would be interested to hear your opinion on it, how it feels compared to stock.

Edited by Mpulsive

Cheers guys, really appreciate it.

Yes Nick! For sure more diy's. On to cleaning your pimp white leathers next. :) Btw, you know that can of leather foam sh*t I got? Said it would last 40 seats. It's already nearly run out after 4! F**k you Meguiars :angry:

Great colour combo Nick. I like how you've got a black dash and doorpanels against white inserts, reckon it looks better than grey with white. Is that tri-colour stitching on your armrest?

Edit: Is that the weighted knob? Would be interested to hear your opinion on it, how it feels compared to stock.

Yes indeed. Tri-colour stitching on the gear boots and the armrest. Tis suede ^_^ I'm tossing up whether to replace the black armrest and maybe gearboots with white suede ones instead? Opinions?

And yep, is the weighted knob. Feels great, huge improvement over the stock item. Is about an inch shorter and is quite a bit heavier. Gives smoother shifts I've found. Definitely recommend it. First thing I'd do to any future manual bimmers.

Cheers Nick. Reckon white suede might get dirty after a while. Plus it might still stand out if it doesn't match the seats exactly. Looks fine the way it is IMO!

Cheers guys, really appreciate it.

Yes Nick! For sure more diy's. On to cleaning your pimp white leathers next. :) Btw, you know that can of leather foam sh*t I got? Said it would last 40 seats. It's already nearly run out after 4! F**k you Meguiars :angry:

Dont buy meguiars stuff for leather it is utter crap and will leave your seats patchy with grease, I'll do your seats for you

Dont buy meguiars stuff for leather it is utter crap and will leave your seats patchy with grease, I'll do your seats for you

Im keen to get my seats cleaned properly.. Ill pay you if you teach me the ways!

Nick maybe we used far too much lol

Ok, I won't use any more (Not that theres any left <_< ). Worked alright. Would love to take you up on that offer when you're free sometime. Will provide the beers.

Im keen to get my seats cleaned properly.. Ill pay you if you teach me the ways!

Nick maybe we used far too much lol

Yea, I think we did. I used far more on the front seat I did, woops. They did clean it quite well tho!

woah that looks mint!

LOVE IT!

Cheers man.

Just a quick update on the pimp leather cleaning.

I found some high quality leather cleaner and conditioner that my father uses on his leather lounge suite, also on the leather in his 540. I've now used it and the results are amazing, it has totally softened up the leather and taken away the shininess. Would definitely recommend it, and it only needs to be done every 6 months.

I'll find out the brand and where you can get it from for those interested. From memory it was about $40 for a bottle of cleaner and a bottle of conditioner. They would last for at least 2 to 3 complete cleans/conditions.

Thought someone might be interested.

Cheers

Your seats are lush. Love that colour leather. And it’s more a light grey than a white.

love it nick. cant wait for the clear tails will absolutely make the car.

about the 328 exhaust - have you talked to Ray at hellbm? he has stacks of them