Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

My poor lada!

Guest FrantiC

Dunno if you guys remember my ol fiat Lada I picked up from a scrap yard, turned into skid car.. Locked the diff, clamped rear brake lines, removed interior, no springs, flipped exhaust manifold. All for kicks, the car was a de-reg and had too much structural rust to be bothered with it.

Many a good time at the local skid pad, went HARD:

<-- one of the best stand stills it ever did

http://www.bebo.com/c/video?FlashBoxId=957...erId=1038796436 <--- This is from the guys I sold it to, for $50!!! i told them, make sure they do the biggest skid in it, video it and upload it. (Cos we got this thing quite known around here for doing insane skids for what it is, really loose). FAIL!

:(

Damn i miss it!

Guest FrantiC

why is that fag emo kid in a tiger suit?

No idea, They aren't personally mates of mine lol.

Buy it back, quick.

That's embarassing compared to your videos + their on gravel. *Facepalm*

Edited by E30ONP

Hahah...got more balls than my E30! :lol:

Edited by Shady

Guest FrantiC

Hahah...got more balls than my E30! :lol:

Yeah and it's a Lada 2105 IRRC, 1.2L I think? That or a 1.3L/1.5L carby with no air intake,

What the fcuk was that? They suck

Yeah and it's a Lada 2105 IRRC, 1.2L I think? That or a 1.3L/1.5L carby with no air intake,

And Manual :rolleyes:

Guest FrantiC

Hahaha thats such a hunk of sh*t but so badass at the same time lol

Don't diss lol it only looks hunk cos it's tagged up, we were gonna paint it up but lost interest in it. It was freakin bad ass for what it was lol. Best $250 I'd spent and so much fun. Had heaps of free used tyres to burn up, got them changed for free so was allgood lol.

Need to take my car to that skid pad lol.

Don't diss lol it only looks hunk cos it's tagged up, we were gonna paint it up but lost interest in it. It was freakin bad ass for what it was lol. Best $250 I'd spent and so much fun. Had heaps of free used tyres to burn up, got them changed for free so was allgood lol.

Need to take my car to that skid pad lol.

My E12 only cost me $200 and it has paid itself back and then some already. But I wouldn't treat it like that lol

Guest FrantiC

My E12 only cost me $200 and it has paid itself back and then some already. But I wouldn't treat it like that lol

Lol, This was a de-reg car had no intensions of doing anything but skids with it. All it needed was the steering lock smashed out (angle grinder + BFH ftw) cos it had no key, and a battery.