Sign in to follow this  
BMW POWER

BMW 2nd place on Ratemyride

Well i was on Ratemyride today i clicked refresh and a 1995 BMW ( I'd say its a 320 or 318) was 2nd with 5.268. I say well done. So i took a screen of it, to show you guys & girls.

Edited by BMW POWER

rate my ride is for homos.

most dont even have cars.

doesnt mean a thing.

Would have said it a little less harshly myself, but you can't argue with the sentiment. The boy is right.

Yeah i know, they get pics from the net and make a whole heap of sh*t about it, maybe just thought it would be interseting, ya know maybe :D .. Well ill get a mod to delete this topic then.......

But i just went on there and there it was........

Yeah the last time i was on there i saw pictures of cars from the web from other places and yet people still claim it's from NZ .. DUH !

The site would be cool if it wasn't frequented by such a bunch of lying and/or nasty wee buggers. The rides are often not theirs, and then they rubbish everyone elses.

We have our own version here in the rides section which is how such a site should be - AFAIK all the rides are legit, and in the most part the criticisms are constructive.

Don't need to remove the thread though, just let it drop down the list - you're right someone may be interested.

Guest Andrew

even so - a stocker e36 with no kit and some wheels and tints. Would be my fave bimmer pic every time.

Yeah lol left hand drive bimmer.... parked on the wrong side of the road... big american flag behing it.... huge chevvy trucks... really sunny and brown "grass"

I think its from America :D

Just goes to show what kind of w@nkers there are on there.

Well i think most, if not all the people on here have their own rides and are honest.

Lol who watched Top Gun in the weekend?? man its an awesome movie.. 10/10 and i downloaded that song "Higway to the Danger Zone" which i'm listening to now :D

Random i know :D