bmw 3201 for sale

Guest Andrew

must be something special to be worth $7g

must be a south african 320is :lol:

unless its an e36?

must be something special to be worth $7g

must be a south african 320is  :lol:

unless its an e36?
unlikely - it will be an E30 - its got amarns (read chrooommmeeesss yo)

few more details and pics would aid your sale man.....

Yeah, I think if you want that kinda $$$$ for it pictures are a must.

A) I hope your aware no-one really on this forums would consider buying an E30 for more than 3 or 4 k.

B) Price without chrome mags would be handy, cos from past threads, not many people take chromes on E30's too seriously.

I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm just stating whats been going on in the time that you havent been around in these forums.

Good luck with your sale.

Take $2000 off for the mags + tyres - $1500 from the sounds, stick some stock mags and stereo and bingo :).

Edited by E30stz

trademe is best dude...generated a helluva lot more interest than here....it just reaches a way bigger audience...the 20$ fee isnt that much

trademe is best dude...generated a helluva lot more interest than here....it just reaches a way bigger audience...the 20$ fee isnt that much

Plus they discount it to $10 all the time.

I sold the Navara through there - my 2 $18 ads in the local paper got just one response, and he was an anal dreamer.

My $10 trademe classified got four or five local hits even way up here in the wops, and evetually sold after the second relist to a guy in Ohaewai (even further out in the Northland "Never,Never")

Good advice IMHO.

Pics, Patience, and Price are what will sell it here, so not trying to discourage you - the more people who advertise on the forums the better, its just that the members here have a very good idea of the cars value, so you will have to be prepared to take a price hit from your 7 grand.

is any one here looking for one tho coz i will lower the price theres just another car atm for sale and im trying to come up with the money