Sign in to follow this  
_BRS_

Heaps of E30 Parts for sale!

Having a clean out, need too sell all of this.

Prices don't include shipping, this can be arranged with dutchy for larger items, or i can sort something out.

Prices can be negotiated.

Cheers Blair

Rims 14x6 ET33 - $200

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jap Plate filler - FREE

Posted Image

Front grill - FREE

Posted Image

Auto Brake Pedal - FREE

Posted Image

Washer Bottle - FREE

Posted Image

Exhaust/ Driveshaft shield - FREE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also have a few starter motors, and a clutch and flywheel sitting around that i also want to get rid of.

Cheers Blair

Edited by _BRS_

Would you sell the black leather rear seat (including base/back/headrests) by itself?

If so PM me with a price.

Would you sell the black leather rear seat (including base/back/headrests) by itself?

Would rather sell all together... but if that doesn't happen i will let you know of a price in a few weeks.

If so PM me with a price.

i could be keen just on the fronts aswell

Would rather sell all together... but if that doesn't happen i will let you know of a price in a few weeks.

Think we could make this work, especially since we'll both need it to be delivered to chch.

Could be keen on the black door cards but really only wannt the front

Would leather restorer bring those seats back to Black? Or would they need retrimming? I got money, but if they need retrim, not worth it to me. I'd be keen on the front & back (Black).

Would leather restorer bring those seats back to Black? Or would they need retrimming? I got money, but if they need retrim, not worth it to me. I'd be keen on the front & back (Black).

It could just be dirt in the pores, which would clean out, but i think they are worn too, they also need a good clean which will make them loook better. As for that front bumper peice u PM'd me about, i would rather sell the whole bumper complete as one.

keen on right side of front grill will it fit 88 318 e30? how much to hamilton? cheers

keen on right side of front grill will it fit 88 318 e30? how much to hamilton? cheers

sweet, yes will fit all e30s, free, il bring it up on the 31st. cheers Edited by _BRS_

sweet, yes will fit all e30s, free, il bring it up on the 31st. cheers

mint thank you very much for that!

Any damage at all on the front bumper? No broken clips, cracks, rust etc?

Any damage at all on the front bumper? No broken clips, cracks, rust etc?

Main bumper no damage/ cracks at all, mounting clips on each end are sweet, plastic doesn't rust.

Trims, a few clips broken bit im sure it will still hold together.

These is metal brackets on the inside? I havent taken mine off before, so not sure...just checking.

Reckon you could pop the trims back on, to check. Thats why I need it. My driverside trim has all the clips broken off. And main bumper has a huge crack driverside also, so thought might as well take the whole thing. But only if both trims fit & dont fall off (or pop off slightly).

EDIT: Are you able to email some photos of it all? Photo you posted, dont really show much, just shows you got the bumper.

ALSO- you coming to Hamilton 31st? Would you by chance be able to bring this? Id flick you extra for gas.

Edited by Shady

These is metal brackets on the inside? I havent taken mine off before, so not sure...just checking.

Reckon you could pop the trims back on, to check. Thats why I need it. My driverside trim has all the clips broken off. And main bumper has a huge crack driverside also, so thought might as well take the whole thing. But only if both trims fit & dont fall off (or pop off slightly).

EDIT: Are you able to email some photos of it all? Photo you posted, dont really show much, just shows you got the bumper.

ALSO- you coming to Hamilton 31st? Would you by chance be able to bring this? Id flick you extra for gas.

just poped trim back on and they hold on sweet, if your really worried can just use a lil double sided tape or silocone but i dont think it needs it. il take some pics now and pm them to you. yeah il be up on 31st.

Wellington trip/ dropoff has been done.

Get your deals now so i can bring them up to Hamilton this coming weekend.

Im sure some Auckland guys can fit some stuff in to take up for others if anyone has any problems making it to Hamilton.

Cheers Blair

Driving up to Hamilton tomorrow evening for the weekend, can bring some parts up for anyone whos after whats left.

First post edited. Still have a bit of stuff i want to get rid of.

Prices are and indication only, post here or PM me if keen on anything.

Cheers

Do the door trims have clips on the inside?i have been looking for these for ages! how do i private message as i am new to bimmersport

Do you mean the white circular clips that you push in and they clip/lock into the inner door?, then yes.

To send a PM hover over my name (_BRS_) above the little picture to the left and then click the arrow that will bring up a drop down list and click on "Send Message". Hope that helps.

Edited by _BRS_

Rear Cloth seat now sold.

Updated first post.

Everything basically FREE now, but buyer will have to pay shipping unless i deliver it myself a small donation would be appreciated.

If its not all gone in a week or 2 i will prob just bin it all.

Cheers.