Sign in to follow this  
e30_1uzfe

AFTER 5STUD CONVERSION FOR E30

You will need e36 front struts, offset bushes for the front and a e36 ti hatch rear end to convert it. Im pretty sure ray will be able to put a package together for you.

You will need e36 front struts, offset bushes for the front and a e36 ti hatch rear end to convert it. Im pretty sure ray will be able to put a package together for you.

See I told you compacts were good for something :D

all you NEED to complete this in the cheapest, but most effective, way is e36 ti trailing arms complete with hubs, and e36 front hubs. then get a sleeve machined to fit the e36 hub to the e30 strut.

Dont mess around with e36 front struts they're a bitch to get to fit right and imo not worth it.

Using the Ti rear end, you'll also need the E30 M325i rear axles which are different to the 318's and 320's. They have larger joints and thicker axles and you'll also need to use a medium case diff with the right ratio and I'd also go LSD. The Ti's only come out with small case diffs and with your HP you'll need the stronger diff and axles... I had to do this with my conversion. If your car has ABS there is also a mod that you need to do with the speed sensors.

You can ring me for more info if you need it (09)2722546

BTW: Welcome to the forum... that will be some beast once youve got it all sorted.

Ti's have smaller brakes than the 325i do they not?

Larger diameter but non vented.. I'm running standard rear brakes with 328i callipers and rotors up front with no problems. 75% of braking is all in the front anyway

Using the Ti rear end, you'll also need the E30 M325i rear axles which are different to the 318's and 320's. They have larger joints and thicker axles and you'll also need to use a medium case diff with the right ratio and I'd also go LSD. The Ti's only come out with small case diffs and with your HP you'll need the stronger diff and axles... I had to do this with my conversion. If your car has ABS there is also a mod that you need to do with the speed sensors.

You can ring me for more info if you need it (09)2722546

BTW: Welcome to the forum... that will be some beast once youve got it all sorted.

woops this is correct, the ti axles wont bolt up to the e30 diff