Sign in to follow this  
dreadful1

colour centre piece?

get an m3 front bumper + de-spoiler and worry about painting your rims later.

Leave them as is.

Just give them a good clean and spend your money on something else.

get an m3 front bumper + de-spoiler and worry about painting your rims later.

Haha, funny you say that, I was thinking to get that exact, been looking around if I should DIY the spoiler or give it to beaters. Got any good suggestions to go to thats affordable and good work?

Cheers.

Haha, funny you say that, I was thinking to get that exact, been looking around if I should DIY the spoiler or give it to beaters. Got any good suggestions to go to thats affordable and good work?

Cheers.

you can take the spoiler off yourself and plug the holes with grommets if you want a cheap fix. Also a gud idea is to remove the spoiler yourself and take the boot lid into a auto panel shop without the car, will save you a bit of cash. unless you can weld i doubt you should diy.

Also a gud idea is to remove the spoiler yourself and take the boot lid into a auto panel shop without the car, will save you a bit of cash.

+1. This also saves your car from being thrashed cold around around the yard by the deadshits who will probably work at said panel shop.

you can take the spoiler off yourself and plug the holes with grommets if you want a cheap fix. Also a gud idea is to remove the spoiler yourself and take the boot lid into a auto panel shop without the car, will save you a bit of cash. unless you can weld i doubt you should diy.

Ah Yes, that sounds like a plan. I should do this when I gather enough money for the beaters so I get everything done at once instead of a half arse job. Any ideas on how much it is going to cost? (approx.) to take to the beaters i mean.

Tastic: That is a VERY good point. Am always worried about giving my car to some workshop and thinking what they might of done with it.

This sounds like a fantastic goal! once I get the money that is... :rolleyes:

What crap wheels. I am in a good mood and will take them off your hands if you would like

haha but on a more serious note those wheels are really nice man! Let me know if you want to sell them