Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

CD Purchasing Poll

CD's  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I havent bought a cd for years. I just got fed up with paying a fortune and having it sit in a box in the garage after Id ripped it. All my music is digital, sits on my server and is wirelessly available anywhere in the house.

If there was a decent mobile data plan I could stream it all to an iphone and not even need an ipod.

Only thing I dont have is anything in the e30 to play it with. Mine has a NZ stereo and it has a button for CD/AUX which Im wondering whether it can be hooked into an ipod or not :ph34r:

Only thing I dont have is anything in the e30 to play it with. Mine has a NZ stereo and it has a button for CD/AUX which Im wondering whether it can be hooked into an ipod or not :ph34r:

I'm all class in the Passat, and use a tape adaptor plugged into the iPod. As you can imagine, the sound quality is far from awesome - but it is all I can be assed with!

Cheers

Grant

I still buy CD's- I like the album art, reading the listings... I download rarely- albums I can no longer buy. CD's just feel a bit more... real I guess.

But I must admit I can feel the ipod/ mp3 player calling...

Last time I bought a CD from a "shop" was when I was 15/16. I usually buy CDs off Trademe or Download songs off the net (legally).