Sign in to follow this  
gjdavis

E36 318is Coupe **Urgent Sale**

loving those wheels, would look sweet on my iS. Good buy for only 5k, good luck with the sale mate

Cheers mate. Just a hint for Bimmersport members....... We will accpet offers below 5k. Auction on TM finishes tomorrow night.

Hey guys and gals, were decided its time to clear some space so the 318 has to go.

1995 318is

1.8L auto

169884k's

Helrot red (had respray by previous owner so paint is in good nick)

18' Momo wheels with good tread on the tyres

Lowered on Bilstein suspension

Always serviced and well looked after. I think we've had it for about 3 years now, sad to see it go.

Ideally we want $5000 for it but were keen to sell so make us offer.

Hey Justin, can you post up some pics of engine, interior and boot? Is itleather or cloth interior?

Hey Justin, can you post up some pics of engine, interior and boot? Is itleather or cloth interior?

Yep I can do that when I get home tonight. Its cloth interior.

I'm going to check out a 328 after work so I won't get those pics to you before the auction closes sorry mate. If it doesn't sell then I will get the pics to you tomorrow.

I'm going to check out a 328 after work so I won't get those pics to you before the auction closes sorry mate. If it doesn't sell then I will get the pics to you tomorrow.

ol just send pm