Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Top Gear is back!

Season 14 kicks off in England on the 15th of this month for those who are interested. It's normally available on YouTube there after. They've got the 760i V12 twin-turbo which I done a bit of checking up on and this guy pours out a colossal 406kw and 750nm 0-100 in 4.6 seconds which from memory is 0.1 of a second faster than the E60 BMW M5 - pretty astonishing stuff considering it weighs 8 small houses.

FYI a British newspaper has recently reported that Fifth Gear has been discontinued...

Edited by Clinton

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Will dust off the down-loader box.

The 760il is a cool car, watched them test it on Drive It a while back, beautiful car, that engine will power the upcoming entry level ‘affordable’ Rolls Royce also.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Will dust off the down-loader box.

The 760il is a cool car, watched them test it on Drive It a while back, beautiful car, that engine will power the upcoming entry level ‘affordable’ Rolls Royce also.

That car would power a small city Apex - The higher Merc equivalent is 456kw S65AMG

Did anyone go to Top Gear live when it was here, If so was it good? Thinking about getting tickets for next year

Did anyone go to Top Gear live when it was here, If so was it good? Thinking about getting tickets for next year

Brother inlaw went and said it was quite good - I had to work but would have if I got the chance! He was saying the Ferrari was actually a MR2???

He was saying the Ferrari was actually a MR2???

allot of people said that, don't think topgear admitted to it tho

Guest Simon*

Brother inlaw went and said it was quite good - I had to work but would have if I got the chance! He was saying the Ferrari was actually a MR2???

They had 3x 430's doing donuts in there and they didn't sound like MR2's to me

I went also, was quite good, seating was a little cramped and it was a bit muggy inside.

They were fake 360's designed for stunt driving but they were still very impressive regardless.

Apex is right, the 360's were fake, very very hard to tell though.

I saw it on Border Security when they were bringing all the props over. It came up down the bottom when the 360's came on that they were fake.

I'll go then, more good reports than bad.

I see on there website theres a 3 teir price schedule for seating. where did you all sit?

Yep, saw the last show & yes thought as good overall. Wouldn't bother going to next though.