Sign in to follow this  
lidistick

F01 760li vs S63 AMG

That was badass, I want a 760iL. My mate and I both agree that they are not pointless at all :ph34r:

I laugh at the fact that the AMG has an open diff, it’s so retarded that even when spending NZ$350,000.00 you get no LSD, would cost them a whole $300 to fit one and would make it go a lot beter.

Guest Simon*

I laugh at the fact that the AMG has an open diff, it’s so retarded that even when spending NZ$350,000.00 you get no LSD, would cost them a whole $300 to fit one and would make it go a lot beter.

+1. Especially considering it's AMG tuned and seems to marketed to the super-rich who'd indulge in the occasional trackday. With all the mind bending electronic diffs being offered these days (by the likes of BMW for one) you'd think it would be an obvious move

Guest Simon*

Sorry Simon*.

Your 6 speed just doesn't cut the mustard anymore. :D

Ha! That's 8 speed automatic my dear

I'm still happy with mine thanks ;)

At least they have given a Gear Leaver on this model, the last one has a column stalk and awkward buttons on the steering wheel.

Would love a drive in this, as much sh*t as the E65 got they were a great car to drive and actually felt lot smaller than they were, this new one is meant to be light years ahead again.