Sign in to follow this  
SiK-E34

ignition barrel.

hey guys looking at an e30 ignition barrel it looks virtually identicl to the 1 out my e34, will it fit?

does anyone here actually knowe the difference between the both barrels? this e30 one is exactly the same, even the locking clips are the same, so it should work, is there any reason it wont?

Brent why wont it fit mate?

Edited by SiK BeeMa Bro

Why not buy an E34 one.....

well ive been quoted 17 bucks for this 1, just need to know ASAP if it will fit

Brent knows more than most on here, so if he says it won't fit, it won't fit.

well ive been quoted 17 bucks for this 1, just need to know ASAP if it will fit

Some one has already given you an awnser why are you asking the question again ?

and moved to electrical.

Some one has already given you an awnser why are you asking the question again ?

and moved to electrical.

Because i want to know why it wont fit, or work, it is very similar, I want to know why it wont work and what is different. if thats a problem just let me know and ill stop asking. A bit of extra information never hurts and at the end of the day i gain something from it.

Because i want to know why it wont fit, or work, it is very similar, I want to know why it wont work and what is different. if thats a problem just let me know and ill stop asking. A bit of extra information never hurts and at the end of the day i gain something from it.

Surely "no" it won't fit is enough. After all - this is what you asked! Even if it is similar - doesn't mean it will or can be made to. They are different for a reason.

If you stop debating the whys & wherefores on here & just ring around for an E34 one - the job could have been done.

Edit - spelling

Edited by hotwire

Surely "no" it won't fit is enough. After all - this is what you asked! Even if it is similar - doesn't mean it will or can be made to. They are different for a reason.

If you stop debating the whys & wherefores on here & just ring around for an E34 one - the job could have been done.

Edit - spelling

I also stated that i would like to know why it wont fit my E34, I just thought since this one was about 80% cheaper then the E34 ones i have been offered i could get a bargain, That is why i asked whats the difference and why it wont fit.

Do you remember going to school, During class if you needed to know something you would always ask your teacher or a mate and they would inform you of the knowledge.

This is what i am doing, I am trying to also find out why it wont fit. I don't know any of you from a bar of soap so how do i know you are telling me "crackers" ???

But never to mind... I came here for some help if no one can help me then so be it.

MODS OR ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AS IT IS NO LONGER NEEDED.

Thank you.

MODS OR ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AS IT IS NO LONGER NEEDED.

Gladly.

Seriously though. Id suggest you re-read this thread and ask yourself if you handled it any better. Brent knows his stuff about e34's and if he says it wont fit it wont fit.

There is no point in arguing about why. You may as well ask why an e39 widescreen tv wont fit into your e34.