Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Rather big night lastnight...

Head hurts!

Had a few with a few mates in the garage lastnight, woke up to a busted iPhone, my spare wheel for my trailer hanging from the roof via a extension cord, my outdoor setting chairs and table hanging from the roof via another extension cord, 3 dozen worth of Heineken bottles over the ground, screwdrivers in the speights cans in the fridge, my pants & undergarments on the roof (don't ask me how), about a dozen of Corona bottles in the drier, the door to the garage busted up, burn marks where someone has tried to set fire to my spare wheel on the floor, about 300kilometers of insulation tape wrapped around my brand new Suzuki KingQuad 750 ATV - so all in all a fairly expensive night. Should have taken photos...

Whats more, I can't remember a thing...

Just thought I'd share LOL.

Haha sounds fun, what you going to do with the busted iphone? i could be keen on it..

It's just the screen smashed on it so it may be repairable, but I'd rather have it replaced under insurance & will be pushing for that. I paid $1100 for the bloody thing in August 2008!

It's just the screen smashed on it so it may be repairable, but I'd rather have it replaced under insurance & will be pushing for that. I paid $1100 for the bloody thing in August 2008!

Yeah sweet as, let me know if you wanna get rid of it as i need one for parts.

Hahaha good story. Thanks for sharing.

Those nights where it's like the hangover (movie) are always funny... Trying to piece together what happened.

One time me and 4 mates walked 7km back home after some party. Left at 3am and got home (when it was light) at 6.30am. Can't really remember doing it... All I remember is having 10 massive Maoris chasing us trying to steal wallets/phones/beer etc. We hid round the back of some random house for about half an hour, shaking in fear haha.

Another time I stumbled back to a mates place after going to town and yacked and coma'd in the elevator. Luckily another friend came back about 20 minutes later and got me out of there before I got in some serious trouble.

A few years ago we all got tanked up drinking crates at a local pub here in Dunedin which shall remain unnamed went to the toilet, fell asleep on the throne, woke up several hours later, walked out, ahh sh*t, no one is here... WTF - then I set the Alarm off, the place had closed hahaha! I climbed out the balcony, but the pub being less than 100meters from the Dunedin Cop shop, quickly had a few cars outside! I got told to remain there until the owners arrived to unlock & disable the alarm system, they took my details and they had me on my way... LOL

Sounds like a good night :D

Awesome. Its got to be done once in a while, the once and a while gap gets bigger as you get older but when it happens its bigger and better every time.. the hangover is bigger and better also!

apparently I streaked down my road one time, yea I don't remember at all (not exactly a quiet street either)

cranking up kegs in the morning is bad mmmmkay

these days I usually only have one or two beers every now and then, haven't been full on drunk since my mate's stag do weekend December last year

Woke up this morning and with some help of my friends memory, I just remembered abusing the crap out of a F/L e30 on 18" snowflake chromes.

Aparantly I was having a decent go at the driver, telling him how he should modify his car and what not.

What a wack female!

Woke up this morning and with some help of my friends memory, I just remembered abusing the crap out of a F/L e30 on 18" snowflake chromes.

Aparantly I was having a decent go at the driver, telling him how he should modify his car and what not.

What a wack female!

You'd have to excuse the old age of this 28 year old & explain what an F/L is?

Chromes are only at home on American cars IMO.