Sign in to follow this  
briancol

How's this for a resume?

I'd meet him in person and ask the tough questions to see if he is truthful about living under the law, watching for fibbing eyes. If he succeeds I'd definitely hire, that's a hell of an operation to run yourself! Skills.

Edited by Incary

If my countings right, 75 tonnes of weed would be of $875,000,000 street value here.

Why would you need a job if you had that much $$ lol.

To be a lol-kill here: He would have had all his assets frozen including his bank account.

He wouldn't have got caught with all 75 tons. If he was running the operation properly he would have records of all he imported. Then the cops would have found the incriminating importing evidence.

I can’t read that but from the sounds of it he would do well in the American Military.

I can’t read that but from the sounds of it he would do well in the American Military.

Yeah, pity they'd never let him in... would take a fair bit of smarts to keep track of everything, and stay alive and uncaught... well, at least until they caught him anyway! :P

Would you like to borrow my glasses Graham?

If drug dealing on a scale like this there is a point where you should hand over the reigns to someone else..

Once you get 8 figures in the bank you should be set for life!