Sign in to follow this  
SiK-E34

Will it work?

found a working 3.5ltr engine for sale just curious which gearbox will bolt upto it??

cheers

Needs to be a M30 box, yours won't work. The box alone would eat up your budget, I'd stick to a straight swap.

If the whole thing is going to cost more than $2000 or 2500 incl parts and labour etc. you should probably look into the option of buying another car as there is plenty out there around htat price.

If the whole thing is going to cost more than $2000 or 2500 incl parts and labour etc. you should probably look into the option of buying another car as there is plenty out there around htat price.

I have found a motor and gearbox delivered to my door for 1400 in running cond, str8 out of an E34.....

I have found a motor and gearbox delivered to my door for 1400 in running cond, str8 out of an E34.....

Complete with loom and any different parts? Not too sure if the mounts would be the same.

you need the lot .

engine and trans with all the loom from both those . all the ecu's , drivehshaft , diff and subframe etc , exhaust .

if you can pick up a 535ia thats has body damage or rust then its worth it other wise you will get stuck with something that doesn't work and having to keep buying bits etc

but i guess thats good for our business :rolleyes: