Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Ruined E36?

thats a badass e36.

you all should take a leaf from her book, cause she got hit with the style book.

common now, bmws are for posers anyways right?.. right?

:finger:

:jap:

get a honda, and become a true car enfusiast

:puke: No brain no pain eh

Instructions for bettering (no such word but ahh well)

1. Take the wing off

2. Get a new bonnet

3. Take those g@y mags off

4. Get ///M3 mags

5. Get ///M3 kit

Your all done.

Guest WAGON

i think she should give the car to me

cause she is not cool

i am cool

:):lol::lol:

that means the car would be cool

omg phat L33t

looking at that again,. and taking consideration for her individual taste, you could admire the effort put into it, without the wing and if it had 17" polished m3 mags

that front bumpers a current m3 knock off isint it?

Its up to the person who owns it aye, i don't like the wing, would accept the mags and the scoop is ok once i look at it agin - and NO i am not changing the story becuase of what other people think its just and *update*

That's OK Emma, you're welcome to your opinion, but the pictures really don't do it enough injustice - I must admit the scoop looks better in the pics than in the flesh. Seriously - it is god-awful. The front skirt looks cool until you see that the lower lip juts forward half a mile.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

I met the owner yesterday - yes it was her son's handiwork - and I told her exactly what I thought.

Went down like the proverbial lead balloon esp. when I said - and I quote - "It's only a 318 too - all show and no go."

But she took it very well and we had a nice chat (it was down the pub) and I had a wee looksie at the current wheels she had with her - a very nicely kitted and finished off Clubby Ute. Not my personal taste, but very well done and I complimented her as such (another of her son's efforts). This seemed to smooth things over somewhat... Edit: I meant it too - the ute did look good.

;)

Oh I also mentioned that the rear spoiler looked like it was off some riced up Primera, the wheels were shocking (apperently they were on the clubby before and she likes them coz they're easy to clean), and that she'd killed a perfectly good bimmer. Mwahahaha - i'm a fkn evil c**t. :ph34r:

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Yeah - down the side of the Post shop. BLACKD is the bimmer UTESTA is the clubby.

P.S. Answer my txts bitch.

#2 Aftermarket grille? and another view of scoop. Sorry pics are bad, but I had to rush it as the owner works in the shop its parked outside of, and I don't want to have to explain what I am doing taking pictures of her car and rego sticker lol!

Looks like a WRX gone wrong.

Ali , haven't seen those cars u were talking about but i have seen some pretty bad ones, i will take a pic if i have the cam with me.

That scoop is only for icecreams, does no engine enhancing at all i reckon

You could just pick the car up by the scoop and throw it on you back and away we go

lol :lol: