Sign in to follow this  
e30ftw

New KYB G-shock 51mm shocks

These were new, my e30 has pretty much just been sitting on them for the last 2 months with no engine. Not even driven on (just kept in there to keep the car rolling).

Wanting $80 + some blown 51mm shocks I can throw in to keep my car rolling.

They are standard height to suit standard springs.

Any interest let me know..

Edited by e30ftw

BUMP

Surprised no one wants some pretty much brand new front shocks?

I think the threads are F'd. I have them in with washers at the mo. I'll do for straight $60 if you wait til possibly late next week when I won't need the car to be rolling around..

$60 shipped. Pretty much Brand new. Top threads are damaged furthur down, Can use a few washers like I did. I must have used the wrong bolt for them as it gets on about 1/4 of the way but the threads are slightly different.

So top of them need to be rethreaded to fit properly? im not quite sure what you are saying sorry

Sorry missed this, I mean the threads for the 19mm nut on top that holds the tophat to the shock are all messed up. You can get the nut on about 1/4 of the way then it won't go on anymore because I must have used the wrong thread pitched bolt that wasn't the same thread as the shock. You can counter it by using a few washers though. Or if you were getting them shortened it wouldn't matter.

Anywho... sold.

Alright turns out they aren't sold. $60 shipped, brand new just have F'd top threads (Nut can get on about 1/3 of the way) which I combated with a few washers :rolleyes: