Sign in to follow this  
soarer260@hotmail.com

New Project. E36 1993 325i Coupe

G'day guys.

Hmmm well its been 4 months since I had a BMW, and well I just had to buy another for a summer project. Something smaller, a little more fun.

So I picked up a 1993 325i Coupe...

Heres a picture of it, I must get some more soon.

Dark Grey as you can see. Forget the German-Metallic name for it.

So basically its in good order but being a 1993 E36 it does need plenty of TLC to get it up to my kind of standard.

Over the next 3 months I will have it pretty sharp by the end. Heres what the plans are for this car.

• Strip the interior, re attach all sagging materials, door card skins, roof lining, respray faded materials, replace damaged interior trim, clean everything. Reassemble.
  • New exhaust, long runner 3-1 headers, M3 cats, H pipes and mid muffler section, Remus rear muffler
  • Custom cold air intake, probably with an Apexi filter.
  • Retune.
  • Manual Conversion, and most likely stock LSD changed to a taller ratio, stock I believe is 3.91 or 3.73 so 3.15 or 3.46 will be the plan
  • New stereo, cables, amps and speakers.
  • Motorsport front and rear bumpers
  • 17" Motorsport wheels.
So that is the plan with the car other than keeping it maintained and in good clean order.

Should make for a decent machine. Far better than the boring Toyotas Ive spent too much time with.

Edited by Mike-E34

will be good to see the stages..:)

If u're heading back to Mr Muffler, Dean is probaby going to strap your e34 exhaust onto you before u leave :P