Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

A bit of self promotion

Just a bit of self promotion guys incase anybody needs it and wants their e36 climate control fixed. :P:D

>> clicky me <<

Edited by M-Spec

you have a long way to go to catch up to the Bimmersport King of Self promotion :P

clicky

30 of 35 posts relating to it :P

Seriously though - good on for figuring it out how it all works and good luck helping a few others out

Withdrawn - those bloody muppet TM police at it again!

Yeah Tm police or that other fellow that does them for $100 has complained, Might have to pickup a second hand one and just do the same as him but at 1/2 the price. Heres the nice little email from tm.

All i wanted to do is help people out for a much lesser price and make a little coin for myself in the process.

Anybody got one they want to part with for not to much going or not.

Dear Jason,

The following listing(s) has come to the attention of Trade Me’s customer service team:

Bmw E36 digital climate control units repaired. (#260978571)

It appears you may be using the site to advertise services you provide. Listings must be for specific items, and must not advertise or promote services, whether there is a charge for them or not.

Services can include, but are not limited to:

- Activities (fishing trips, etc...)

- Services 'for hire' (limo rentals, hardware installation, etc...)

- customised products requiring the buyer’s contribution to the finished product (providing photographs, personal details, etc ...)

As such, we have now removed the above listing(s) and the relevant fees have been refunded.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. For more information on our listing policies, please check out our help section:

Top effort. Good luck.

My Climate Control display in the 528i is missing the bottom 3 or 4 rows of pixels, Do you reckon you could fix that Jase? how much would it cost approx?

My Climate Control display in the 528i is missing the bottom 3 or 4 rows of pixels, Do you reckon you could fix that Jase? how much would it cost approx?

Hell mate sorry i would have no idea never worked on one of these modules. Will have a look around the net there may be DIY links around for doing it, Its normally the glue holding the ribbon onto the base of the display that starts failing which causes the problem.

It's probably similar to what you do with the E36 unit isin't it.. same units just different shape and dimentions i'd imagine, Have a think about it, (I dont get paid for 2 weeks ..damn fortnightly pay haha) and if you can find some info and decide you want to get a 5 series under your belt let me know.

Not a problem at all if you can't/don't want to mate!

Just thought i'd ask as I would rather look after someone in the bimmersport community than a random so i'll get it fixed or buy a replacement off one of the guys :D

that guy will just keep reporting your listing so report his, or request a email detailing why your listing gets pulled and his doesn't, send them the link of this guys ad with your email.

that guy will just keep reporting your listing so report his, or request a email detailing why your listing gets pulled and his doesn't, send them the link of this guys ad with your email.

I just rung Tm (At 1.99 a ripoff minute) as i wanted to know why this was happening, Seems i was reported by sombody, My guess is the other guy doing it and did not like the competition , Oh well tm are going to pull all his now as well.

Never mind you try to help people out with a super low price.

Edited by M-Spec

It's probably similar to what you do with the E36 unit isin't it.. same units just different shape and dimentions i'd imagine, Have a think about it, (I dont get paid for 2 weeks ..damn fortnightly pay haha) and if you can find some info and decide you want to get a 5 series under your belt let me know.

Not a problem at all if you can't/don't want to mate!

Just thought i'd ask as I would rather look after someone in the bimmersport community than a random so i'll get it fixed or buy a replacement off one of the guys :D

Will see if i can find out some info Andrew , Pixel problem is completly different to what you do for the e36 modules. If i can come up with the info i will give you a yell.