Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Camper but on EA Registration!

Toyota Camper

This one's a fairly tidy one, has a towbar to tow my 4 wheeler to access these fishing spots!

I'm super keen on it because he will accept a 5k offer subject to inspection (have been text'ing the guy all night) But when I do the CarJam thing it comes up with EA Exemption, now thats the same exemption that I have on my 4 Wheeler ATV!!! Which also has the requirement that your not allowed to travel more than 3km away from your residence! Which kinda makes a camper pointless LOL - ahhh wifey, lets go camping 3k's away from here.... fail.

Why would this be? Hard to turn it back to an G label? Another thing is, you aren't required to have a WOF on EA Exemption, so why does this have a WOF???

I've asked the guy on this and he's stopped responding to the text messages, it is late but I'll call the guy tomorrow.

Cheers!

Edited by Clinton

Will no doubt just be trying to avoid the cost of normal registration. If you get caught you can be charged for fraudulent miss information or something. Just change it back to the correct class. Or make sure he does before he sells it to you.